Bitch hips

Any suggestions on a good exercise to get rid of fat hips? Everything I have been trying at the gym tones them but doesn't reduce them. I look like an upside down mushroom cloud with my top off.. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't know there were still women on the OG. If you're a guy what is your height/weight?

Don't eat so much flan? Phone Post 3.0

Quit bein a bitch Phone Post 3.0

Cardio and weights. You can't spot reduce fat by working that area. Fat comes off everywhere or nowhere. Cardio to burn calories, weights to build muscle which in turn burns more calories at rest. Focus on full body exercises that get multiple major muscle groups involved. Good luck! Phone Post 3.0

TzTinkle - I didn't know there were still women on the OG. If you're a guy what is your height/weight?
I'm 6"4 and about 15st. Not fat and pretty toned apart from the hips Phone Post 3.0

CREtard - Cardio and weights. You can't spot reduce fat by working that area. Fat comes off everywhere or nowhere. Cardio to burn calories, weights to build muscle which in turn burns more calories at rest. Focus on full body exercises that get multiple major muscle groups involved. Good luck! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the advice fella Phone Post 3.0

"Bips", imo.

If you're not fat and you still store fat on your hips/thighs that's a tough problem to solve. Your body has a propensity to store fat there because maybe you have high estrogen or have big hip bones which brings more fat and muscle along. Your best bet besides chemical assistance is probably to lose some more weight while focusing hard on keeping the muscle (especially shoulders/back). Or you can do what the pro bodybuilders do and get some liposuction.

Hula Hoopin, bruh. Hardcore Hula Hoopin.  Post videos

TzTinkle - If you're not fat and you still store fat on your hips/thighs that's a tough problem to solve. Your body has a propensity to store fat there because maybe you have high estrogen or have big hip bones which brings more fat and muscle along. Your best bet besides chemical assistance is probably to lose some more weight while focusing hard on keeping the muscle (especially shoulders/back). Or you can do what the pro bodybuilders do and get some liposuction.
Thanks. Starting a 3 day diet on Monday. It's for patients who need urgent operations but need to love 'x' amount of pounds quickly. Apparently I'll lose 8lbs in 3 days. We'll see Phone Post 3.0

I_prefer_flan -
TzTinkle - If you're not fat and you still store fat on your hips/thighs that's a tough problem to solve. Your body has a propensity to store fat there because maybe you have high estrogen or have big hip bones which brings more fat and muscle along. Your best bet besides chemical assistance is probably to lose some more weight while focusing hard on keeping the muscle (especially shoulders/back). Or you can do what the pro bodybuilders do and get some liposuction.
Thanks. Starting a 3 day diet on Monday. It's for patients who need urgent operations but need to love 'x' amount of pounds quickly. Apparently I'll lose 8lbs in 3 days. We'll see Phone Post 3.0
^ honestly brother this attitude exemplifies your problem. Eat property for three months instead of doing some stupid shit for three days Phone Post 3.0

Pics? (From behind) Phone Post 3.0

Came here hoping for a BBW thread. 

Going on xhamster now ....

I will sell you a bottle of Clen.  For real though, look it up.  You know what fuck it, if you're in murica, I'll send it to you. 

Genetics

Your body was built with wider hips to be able to take the BBC up your ass Phone Post 3.0

Yep, genetics are a bitch

if you decide to have children, better hope they're girls, because you don't want a son to inherit bitch hips

I_prefer_flan - 
TzTinkle - I didn't know there were still women on the OG. If you're a guy what is your height/weight?
I'm 6"4 and about 15st. Not fat and pretty toned apart from the hips Phone Post 3.0

Damn tall.people are assuming your female, can we get confirmation?

Widen your upper body to make your hips look smaller Phone Post 3.0

In for pics Phone Post 3.0