Bitches be crazy

So I’ve been dating this chick for 2 years and we’re always fighting about stupid shit. Today we got into a fight because she dressed up to go out and I didn’t “compliment” her. 

then we get to my family gathering and she gets mad that I made a plate for myself to eat and I didn’t offer to make her one. So I’m “selfish”. 

this has been an ongoing issues with us for awhile now, it seems like whatever I do it’s just no enough and I’m getting to the point wherei feel like I’m walking on eggshells and I’m just miserable. 

she claims I’m just a selfish, Self centered person who doesn’t care about anyone but myself. I feel like I’ve been going out of my way to show I can be caring and more thoughtful but I take one step forward and three steps back it seems. I feel like the compliment thing is just her insecurity and she needs constant reassurance.

everytime we fight she also brings up that my ex wife (I’m recently divorced) was right about everything she said about me (negative stuff) and that she wishes she would’ve knew before hand.

shoukd I just cut my losses and move on? 

2 Likes

Cut and run Homie.  There is no real question here

12 Likes

It ain't gonna get better

1 Like

Move on, but for real man get her a plate if its your family gathering. 

3 Likes

Yup, get out now. That seems to be the new MO with chicks, you have to do everything exactly how they want you to, and you're supposed to be able to read their mind about what that is. 

Everything you do she is compairing you to her next branch she already has her hands on, or is already reaching for.

good luck my friend.

No, stay and be miserable.

2 Likes

Some of you guys tolerate a breathtaking level of bullshit.

End it.

5 Likes

either give it back to her, Ie that outfit looks odd against your skin after she dresses up, ask her to make you a plate up while you catch up with family. or just ghost the bitch, either way shes going to make you look like the bad guy that is very clear.

some women are looking for a little pushback, some will try and destroy your life if you pushback. Just gotta know what type she is before hand haha.

Rules

1 Like
BZtown10 -

Move on, but for real man get her a plate if its your family gathering. 

Really? I might grab her something to drink, but that's also after asking what one thing she wants to drink, no way I'm fixing a plate that is going to be wrong anyway.

2 Likes

You don't seem very bright.

1 Like

Post pics and run

2 Likes

Been with her for 2 years, but recently divorced? 

ScreenName22 -

Sounds like she knows she dated down to give you a chance but you're blowing it.

It sounds to me like she no longer likes him and everything he does will be wrong. She's filled with resentment and winning the lottery has better odds than her ever fully warming up to him again.

You Should've broken up w her the second she said your ex wife was right

3 Likes
Black Dougie -

Cut and run Homie.  There is no real question here

This, why would you be with someone that does nothing but try to tear you down?

You coulda asked what she wanted and made a plate since it’s your family’s gathering.

Her upset at not getting a compliment on how she dressed is all you need to know, though.

I’m guessing she’s a high maintenance pain in the ass whose blowjob skills aren’t good and / or frequent enough to make up for it.

Cut & run.

And if she tries like hell to get you to stay, cut & run, anyway. In fact, cut & run even faster.

“Seems like whatever I do, it’s just not enough”

Yeah that’s extremely common with women…if they are unhappy on the inside for whatever reason, you will never make them happy no matter what you do

Get rid of her

You're selfish.