Bitcoin to 10k in a few years?

Ive heard Cliff High saying his webbots are predicting 10k bitcoin in a few years. In hind sight I wish I had bout some when it was under adollar.

Look into etherum

Depends on whether economies stabilize or continue to spiral downwards, lol.

What do you guys think about the other crypto-currencies?

400k, pawn the rings and load up

hitimes1990 - Look into etherum
In a nut shell why is this good?

bitcoin is still a thing?

I don't think I have heard it mentioned once in the last 6 months.

Is Cliff High an authority?  

RKing85 - bitcoin is still a thing?

I don't think I have heard it mentioned once in the last 6 months.

Yah bro, its up to $1200...

May be 10k... may be zero. In to read comments.

Samoa -

Is Cliff High an authority?  

No his webbots are

So is this the stuff that's value is truly only associated by if people continue and want to use it? Only an idiot would think this would supplant actual currency as the mainstream way of paying for stuff. Only an idiot would actually waste real money on purchasing Monopoly money. That is all Bitcoin is. A way to trade stuff using a fake monetary note. It's value is only dependent on if people want to use it or not. You can say seashells are worth the same thing and if someone is willing to except 100 seashells for a four bedroom home then so be it. Great concept but based solely off of people willing to use it as currency and that's it. The moment the next cool thing comes out Bitcoin will be relegated to the shelf next to the Nintendo Virtual Boy headset.

What if government does this....bitcoin funds drug trade and terrorism. 

I could see that as headline in future. Would it tank it?

baj54 - So is this the stuff that's value is truly only associated by if people continue and want to use it? Only an idiot would think this would supplant actual currency as the mainstream way of paying for stuff. Only an idiot would actually waste real money on purchasing Monopoly money. That is all Bitcoin is. A way to trade stuff using a fake monetary note. It's value is only dependent on if people want to use it or not. You can say seashells are worth the same thing and if someone is willing to except 100 seashells for a four bedroom home then so be it. Great concept but based solely off of people willing to use it as currency and that's it. The moment the next cool thing comes out Bitcoin will be relegated to the shelf next to the Nintendo Virtual Boy headset.

The same could be said of every single fiat currency...

In

baj54 - So is this the stuff that's value is truly only associated by if people continue and want to use it? Only an idiot would think this would supplant actual currency as the mainstream way of paying for stuff. Only an idiot would actually waste real money on purchasing Monopoly money. That is all Bitcoin is. A way to trade stuff using a fake monetary note. It's value is only dependent on if people want to use it or not. You can say seashells are worth the same thing and if someone is willing to except 100 seashells for a four bedroom home then so be it. Great concept but based solely off of people willing to use it as currency and that's it. The moment the next cool thing comes out Bitcoin will be relegated to the shelf next to the Nintendo Virtual Boy headset.

You're just describing every fiat currency in the world as well as every other item someone deems to have value, like gold or silver or a baseball trading card. As well, saying it is based solely off of people willing to use it as currency is ignorant. Bitcoin also has the blockchain, which has value to a lot of different industries.