Bitetti Combat Results

mmamania.com/2009/09/13/bitetti-combat-results-and-quick-recap/

Ricardo Arona (14-5) def. Marvin Eastman (16-10-1) via Unanimous Decision

Paulo Filho (18-1) def. Alex Schoenauer (14-10) via Unanimous Decision

Pedro Rizzo (17-9) def. Jeff Monson (31-9) via Unanimous Decision

Murilo “Ninja” Rua (17-10-1) def. Alex Stiebling (18-11-1, 1 NC) via KO (Head Kick and Punches) in Round 1

Milton “Miltinho” Viera (10-6-1) def. Luciano Azavedo (15-8) via Split Decision

Fabio Maldonado (12-3) def. Vitor Miranda (4-2) via Unanimous Decision

Glover Texeira (7-2) def. Leonardo “Chocolate” Nascimento (7-6-1) via Submission (Guillotine Choke) in Round 1

Luis “Besouro” Dutra Jr. (9-2-1) def. Henrique “Chocolate” Nogueira (6-5-1) via TKO (Punches) in Round 1

Cassiano Tytschyo (14-6) def. Fausto Black (3-2) via Submission (Guillotine Choke) in Round 1

Alexandre “Pulga” Pimentel (8-0) def. Luciano “Izzy” Correa (1-2) via Unanimous Decision

Eastman took Arona to a decision?

Rizzo beat Monson?

Surprising.

Lord Kancho - Eastman took Arona to a decision?

This surprises you?

Rizzo picked Monson apart with leg kicks and 1-2's and stuff him like a turkey all night.

Was this on TV?

Surprising results.

MrBlume - Surprising results.

What exactly is suprising?

Rizzo doesn't seem to be able to take the big shots anymore but if you can't take the fight to him he will fuck your world up still

JOB - 
Lord Kancho - Eastman took Arona to a decision?

This surprises you?

I know it's Arona... but I still thought he was light years above Eastman.

JSMHP - Rizzo doesn't seem to be able to take the big shots anymore but if you can't take the fight to him he will fuck your world up still

he fought Monson enough said

You guys do realize that Rizzo and Monson fought before right???

And you do realize that in their first fight, which was only 2 years ago, Rizzo TKO'ed Monson?

I'm not sure how it's surprising that he beat him again; styles make fights.

JOB - Was this on TV?

Was on Brazilian TV, not sure about HDNet or not but wasn't a way to buy it either.  Hope it's more widely available next time, it was a damn good show up until the three kind of boring fights at the end.  Even had some good enterance music, Conan the Barbarian music at one point

Kakkarotto_san - You guys do realize that Rizzo and Monson fought before right???

And you do realize that in their first fight, which was only 2 years ago, Rizzo TKO'ed Monson?

I'm not sure how it's surprising that he beat him again; styles make fights.

I'm shocked because Pedro has been on the decline since then and Monson has been doing phenomenally well... aside from his possible arrest and incarceration.