Bitter on Twitter: Creepy vs. Lineker

Gilbosh - 
Vulva Fabulous -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - It's sad that certain people get off on the idea they are talking shit to a pro fighter. if you wouldn't say it to their face, it should be deleted. I guarantee you wouldn't have said anything negative to his face. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly this. The shit going on in this thread is a microcosm of what's happened for quite a while here. I understand platforms like Twitter and Facebook are used more frequently by pro fighters to promote fights, but there use to be more pros just shooting the shit here until the asshole trolls or younger, newer fans decided to be completely disrespectful to them. Frankly it's fucking disgusting. Phone Post 3.0
VU for truth Phone Post 3.0

VU's for all three of you with the correct.

Just so impossible for Brazilians to sound badass when they attempt to shit talk. Terrible. Phone Post 3.0

It looks like a couple of troll accounts got banned. Back to your regular names where you won't say anything to a pro fighter that might stir the shit. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and total most certainly do not have to agree with everything a fighter says or does, but there's a proper way to say things in order to get a point across where you don't come off as a confrontational asshole while hiding behind an anonymous sn. Phone Post 3.0

Vulva Fabulous - It looks like a couple of troll accounts got banned. Back to your regular names where you won't say anything to a pro fighter that might stir the shit. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and total most certainly do not have to agree with everything a fighter says or does, but there's a proper way to say things in order to get a point across where you don't come off as a confrontational asshole while hiding behind an anonymous sn. Phone Post 3.0

Yea, calling someone you don't know a piece of shit is a dick move.

Unfortunantly, some of these idiots start with that...

ABE FROMAN -
Vulva Fabulous - It looks like a couple of troll accounts got banned. Back to your regular names where you won't say anything to a pro fighter that might stir the shit. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and total most certainly do not have to agree with everything a fighter says or does, but there's a proper way to say things in order to get a point across where you don't come off as a confrontational asshole while hiding behind an anonymous sn. Phone Post 3.0

Yea, calling someone you don't know a piece of shit is a dick move.

Unfortunantly, some of these idiots start with that...

You are always able to convey my thoughts on far less words than me :) Phone Post 3.0

I'm not neutral...

If I heard a guy from work was fighting on a card, even if I didn't know him, even if I'd only seen him from afar, I'd root for him. Just because of the association, however loose.

That's why I root for Ian and other fighters who post here. Not exclusively, of course. If any of these guys were fighting a guy I was more invested in, for whatever reason, I'd go that way.

But, all things equal, I root for the UG. We shouldn't be cunts to our own. No special treatment, just respect. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - I'm not neutral...

If I heard a guy from work was fighting on a card, even if I didn't know him, even if I'd only seen him from afar, I'd root for him. Just because of the association, however loose.

That's why I root for Ian and other fighters who post here. Not exclusively, of course. If any of these guys were fighting a guy I was more invested in, for whatever reason, I'd go that way.

But, all things equal, I root for the UG. We shouldn't be cunts to our own. No special treatment, just respect. Phone Post 3.0

vu

Malvert the Janitor - I'm not neutral...

. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - I'm not neutral...

This. Phone Post 3.0

So many Brazilian fighters are uncreative and generic in how they present themselves. A fauxhawk and a TapOut shirt? Please. Phone Post 3.0