Bizarre to see Wandy scared!!

LOL @ Silva being scared. You guys need a good lesson in MMA. Being more protective and defensive does not equate to being scared. He had a different gameplan we are not use to seeing because he was fighting an obviously dangerous striker, we are to assume because of that he was scared? Jesus some people are still Junior year.

I would say more alarmed than scared. He still had the composure to take time to try and clear his head. But he definetly bit off more than he could chew. He needed to do some major damage or sub Hunt to come back from 3 knockdowns.

Respectful of the power and cautious, not scared.

I'll say it again, poor strategy on the ground cost Silva this fight.

He had side mount on Hunt, and could have unloaded knees big time on his head. He also should have, and probably could have went North/South on Hunt and delivered a ton of punishment to the less ground skilled Hunt.

Poor strategy more than anything cost him this fight.

Very weird to see that look in his eyes. I know everyman can be afraid at some point or another, but I can honestly say when it came to fighting - Silva never seemed scared before, during, or after any fight with anybody. After Hunt touched him a few times, he definitely had fear in his eyes. It was definitely something new to witness.

He looked more scared in this fight than any others he has ever been in.

ttt

Once again a ridiculous thread about Silva. He gets hit hard enough to KO 75% of mma fighters and still has the presense to make space so he can recover. Just like the fight against Mirko Crocop Silva showed that nobody has the combination of tact and fearlessness that he does. Period.