bj almost forgot to trane wrasslin

..thank god the keyboard warriors reminded him!

http://www.bjpenn.com/video/headed-home-to-hilo-and-then

goku - ..thank god the keyboard warriors reminded him!

BJ is fucking ridiculous.  The fact that he doesn't have someone in charge of a coherent strategy EVERY single time he fights is ludicrous.  Each fighter has strengths and weaknesses.  There needs to be someone on his team who plays the role of tactician.

It is clear that nothing every seems to change with BJ...  he does things his own way... 

While he will always be amongst my top 3 fighters of all time... I will always wonder what could have been if he implemented his tools and instinct with STRATEGY.

He has never done it... and probably never will.  It is maddening... but par for the course with Penn.

funny thing is the comments on that page... ever heard of sarcasm?

lionsoul - 

BJ is fucking ridiculous.  The fact that he doesn't have someone in charge of a coherent strategy EVERY single time he fights is ludicrous.  Each fighter has strengths and weaknesses.  There needs to be someone on his team who plays the role of tactician.

It is clear that nothing every seems to change with BJ...  he does things his own way... 

While he will always be amongst my top 3 fighters of all time... I will always wonder what could have been if he implemented his tools and instinct with STRATEGY.

He has never done it... and probably never will.  It is maddening... but par for the course with Penn.

rudeboy

goku - 
lionsoul - 

rudeboy
ha!

BJPenn.com

Go to BJPenn.com

Get the latest news at.... ImGonnaGetHumpedByFitchFor3rounds.com

If BJ doesnt need a gameplan but still dominates, that is amazing. Just the fact that he can adapt so well to a fighter during the fight impresses me. Phone Post

He fights by the motto "Just Scrap"
No strategies or whatever, just get in there and try to beat the shit out of the other guy.

google sarcasm

Roughshot
23 minutes ago
He fights by the motto "Just Scrap"
No strategies or whatever, just get in there and try to beat the shit out of the other guy.
.......THIS! Phone Post

dude likes to fight! I hope he kicks jon fitch's ass in an epic battle

just scrap

Roughshot - He fights by the motto "Just Scrap"

And that's the whole problem. Imagine if a football team didn't bother with analyzing the other team or practicing plays ahead of time and "just played".

Sarcasm..... How does it work?

Hey!!! finally got to use one of those stupid UG sayings. I'm officially "in".

A_Butler - FUCKIN' Sarcasm..... How does that work?

Hey!!! finally got to use one of those stupid UG sayings. I'm officially "in".
Fixed

What ever BJ is doing is good enough; his resume speaks for itself. BJ finishes his fights. He is a true fighter, he is willing to fight anybody and willing to fight where ever the fight may go.

I think people need to be more like him and just scrap. All fighters want to do nowadays is win at all costs, meaning they wont take chances. They wont stand in the pocket and trade...some fighters just want to lay and pray, jab and run, slug and hug, etc.

This sport is losing me and I hope Dana White can fix it. Dana is a fucking fighter too. Guys like GSP, Frankie Edgar and others make me feel like Im wasting my money.

Yes, more fighters, less athletes.

and yes, J Jones is a freak, best of both worlds. Bader aint got shit on him.

thank god im on the same page with someone here!

Master Bater - i dont think most Americans get sarcasm?, a bit like they dont get irony.... they think its just another metal... like goldy, and silvery lol..

Americans have no problem with sarcasm or irony, if you're not american it's probably just the trans-national language boundary thats giving you that impression.

jk...

just scrap

People don't actually think he wasn't gonna train wrestling do they? You know he is just being cool to his website and fans and acting like hes including them and using their input, and to me I think thats pretty cool, and hey it seems to be working based on this thread.