BJ at 135??

Ok so we just saw BJ at 145 and it didn't work out, but he was looking GREAT until the fight. I like this new attitude though. Everyone's wanted him to go down in weight forever but he instead went up to 170 which didn't work out. I think at 135 there's some great matchup's for him that he might win, including TJ Dillashaw (lol?) vs BJ Penn. BELIEVE

Average age is 78 doubt he makes it to 135

Good point.

It's over man Phone Post 3.0

Holly fuck this may be the worst thread ever created Phone Post 3.0

JohnMorgansBlueShirt - What does looking great until the fight mean? That he was skinny?

Did you see those pre-fight pics BJ Penn posted? He looked awesome!!

JohnMorgansBlueShirt - What does looking great until the fight mean? That he was skinny?

Looked sexy than ever, bro

JohnnyChrist - Ok so we just saw BJ at 145 and it didn't work out, but he was looking GREAT until the fight. I like this new attitude though. Everyone's wanted him to go down in weight forever but he instead went up to 170 which didn't work out. I think at 135 there's some great matchup's for him that he might win, including TJ Dillashaw (lol?) vs BJ Penn. BELIEVE

Maybe the solution isn't to keep going down, maybe it's to keep going up!

BJ vs Weidman !

Only BJ can avenge Silva !

FingerorMoon -

Looked sexy than ever, bro
He was looking svelte.

I think 135 would really bring out those obliques Phone Post 3.0

Pessimist_Pete - Holly fuck this may be the worst thread ever created Phone Post 3.0
This!!
Disrespectful lil faggots being just that Phone Post 3.0

FingerorMoon -
JohnnyChrist - Ok so we just saw BJ at 145 and it didn't work out, but he was looking GREAT until the fight. I like this new attitude though. Everyone's wanted him to go down in weight forever but he instead went up to 170 which didn't work out. I think at 135 there's some great matchup's for him that he might win, including TJ Dillashaw (lol?) vs BJ Penn. BELIEVE

Maybe the solution isn't to keep going down, maybe it's to keep going up!

BJ vs Weidman !

Only BJ can avenge Silva !
Or he could face machida and erase the long haunting memory of being beat by hw machida!! Phone Post 3.0

Holy fucking shit... Let this go.. Let bj retire.. Phone Post 3.0