BJ: "GSP doesn't want to fight A Silva. Why?"

Penn said: "I am surprised Georges St Pierre hasn't tried to push for a fight with Anderson Silva.

"If I was the welterweight champion I'd try and push myself and see what I could do up at middleweight."

So BJ trying to start a war with Anderson & GSP now?

You're delusional if you think the fight against Kenny Florian was close.

lol at "struggling" with kenny florian...that was pretty much one-sided fight
*and i hate hate hate bj penn

Struggling with Kenny Florian?!?!? BWAHAHA! Oh man! He was on cruise control for that fight. As soon as it hit the ground it was over.

LOL struggle with Kenny Florian.

Do you people actually watch the fights? Or just suck dick and post bullshit?

Atleast bj puts his money where his mouth is. I really think he is crazy enough to try to fight GSP and Anderson at the same time!!

Bj is just needling GSP because he is pissed about the loss. It's not like we haven't seen BJ do this same thing over and over. Like most bullies he needles and picks on people when he is out of danger and confident, and whines when he is beaten.

AnthonyMMA - 
jay1220 - yeah there was no struggle vs florian

he made kenny look like a f'n amateur

don't know what fight your talking about

This

yea... THIS

Weight class thing aside, GSP and BJ are of similar height, reach and size.

Anderson Silva is far larger than GSP, so much greater reach. And Silva can of course easily fight at LHW.

Why is BJ Penn STILL talking about GSP?

MolsonMuscles - Why is BJ Penn STILL talking about GSP?

Because he is a butthurt little child inside a 30 year olds body.

maybe he wants silva to take gsp's warrior spirit, so bj can beat him in the 3rd attempt hehe

Justinmacd - BJ talks better than he fights.

Seriously LOL @ this. Keep your fucking mouth shut. You barely beat Kenny fucking Florian.

If he doesn't sub him, that is probably a 48-47 UD for Penn. Not very spectacular.

lol.

I'm sure he'll be shutting his mouth asap as soon as he learns "justinmacd" from the internet has anonymously instructed him to do so. cause I mean, you're tough. you're tough like leather jackets and mean muggin' in a new kids on the block music video.

no @ barely beating kenny, no @ 48-47; seeing as how BJ won 4 out of 4 rounds, and major lol @ "if he doesn't sub him".

what is this magical "if" scenario? you mean if he doesn't toss kenny to the ground, run a BJJ clinic on him and choke him out like a weed strangling a helpless flower?

you mean "if" kenny lasts another 8 minutes running around the cage losing every exchange, disengaging, and ducking his head & pushing BJ into the fence only to fail at another TD attempt and eat another 3 or 4 shots on the way out? it's hard to dominate somebody that doesn't want to fight you.

yes and if Rashad didn't knock Chuck's head into next week he probably would have lost rounds 1 and 2.

here's a better "if" scenario...IF, you douches would get GSP's nutsack out of your eyes for 2 seconds and actually read the article rather than throwing a 16 year old ADHD fit as a reflex response:

the context in which it's said is not inflammatory and the interview transitions into that subject as they're asking him about superfights and what happens when viable challengers run out in the LW, WW & HW divisions. he didn't just like call up a website and make the statement out of nowhere.

GSP is really one of my top 3 favorite fighters but you polesmokers need to give his genitals some breathing room, too much heat is no good for the sperm count. you want there to be a GSP Jr. headkicking Matt Hughes Jr. one day, don't you?

player101 -
MolsonMuscles - Why is BJ Penn STILL talking about GSP?

Because he is a butthurt little child inside a 30 year olds body.

Or how bout you read the fucking artical and realize that the reason GSP was brought up was cause he was asked about fighting Anderson Silva. He said no shot of that ever happening, but is shocked GSP doesn't want to take that risk. Some people are motivated by money, some by fame, so by the challenge of it. BJ is the latter, which is why he fought Lyoto at 185 and keeps wanting to fight GSP. In fact all you GSP fans bitching about BJ calling him out need to realize that is a compliment. But because BJ is always looking for his next challenge, he doesn't understand GSP not wanting to test himself since he basicly cleaned the division out.

Bj has turned into such a classless pos. Its a pity, He used to be one of my favourite mma personalities..

Anderson would tool GSP

The Notorious OMG - 

Seriously LOL @ this. Keep your fucking mouth shut. You barely beat Kenny fucking Florian.

If he doesn't sub him, that is probably a 48-47 UD for Penn. Not very spectacular.

lol.

I'm sure he'll be shutting his mouth asap as soon as he learns "justinmacd" from the internet has anonymously instructed him to do so. cause I mean, you're tough. you're tough like leather jackets and mean muggin' in a new kids on the block music video.

no @ barely beating kenny, no @ 48-47; seeing as how BJ won 4 out of 4 rounds, and major lol @ "if he doesn't sub him".

what is this magical "if" scenario? you mean if he doesn't toss kenny to the ground, run a BJJ clinic on him and choke him out like a weed strangling a helpless flower?

you mean "if" kenny lasts another 8 minutes running around the cage losing every exchange, disengaging, and ducking his head & pushing BJ into the fence only to fail at another TD attempt and eat another 3 or 4 shots on the way out? it's hard to dominate somebody that doesn't want to fight you.

yes and if Rashad didn't knock Chuck's head into next week he probably would have lost rounds 1 and 2.

here's a better "if" scenario...IF, you douches would get GSP's nutsack out of your eyes for 2 seconds and actually read the article rather than throwing a 16 year old ADHD fit as a reflex response:

the context in which it's said is not inflammatory and the interview transitions into that subject as they're asking him about superfights and what happens when viable challengers run out in the LW, WW & HW divisions. he didn't just like call up a website and make the statement out of nowhere.

GSP is really one of my top 3 favorite fighters but you polesmokers need to give his genitals some breathing room, too much heat is no good for the sperm count. you want there to be a GSP Jr. headkicking Matt Hughes Jr. one day, don't you?

Dude that was fucken awesome. Voted Up!

The Notorious OMG - 

lol.

Oh yeah...^This^

beetlejewse - gsp made bj look just as amateur as bj made kenny look. maybe worse.

GSP humiliated and embarrassed BJ Penn worse than any fighter I have ever seen in the UFC.

On Florian, Kenny never had a chance, but to say something stupid like it was nothing for bj is just silly. I'm sure it took him that many rounds to beat him? he finished him the first chance he got.

BJ wan't instigating the conversation of GSP, but he had no problem throwing it in. His opinion of a weight class he isn't even in is irrelevant, but when someone asks you a question what the hell do you expect? them to not answer?