BJ: "GSP doesn't want to fight A Silva. Why?"

Justinmacd - BJ talks better than he fights.

Seriously LOL @ this. Keep your fucking mouth shut. You barely beat Kenny fucking Florian.

If he doesn't sub him, that is probably a 48-47 UD for Penn. Not very spectacular.

I laughed through my nose and made a snot bubble. BJ barely choked out Kenny.

GSP was looked pretty worried watching Anderson live in Montreal.

Judging from that GSP knew he was in over his head fighting Anderson.

I am a GSP superfan. GSP - Stay the fuck away from Anderson!

inf0 - 
humphrey sphinctermuscle - 
beetlejewse - gsp made bj look just as amateur as bj made kenny look. maybe worse.

GSP humiliated and embarrassed BJ Penn worse than any fighter I have ever seen in the UFC.

On Florian, Kenny never had a chance, but to say something stupid like it was nothing for bj is just silly. I'm sure it took him that many rounds to beat him? he finished him the first chance he got.

BJ wan't instigating the conversation of GSP, but he had no problem throwing it in. His opinion of a weight class he isn't even in is irrelevant, but when someone asks you a question what the hell do you expect? them to not answer?
You need to watch way more MMA if you really think that shit... lol

nope, i sure don't, and it was by far the most satisfying beat down i've witnessed. followed by Brock beating mir up

Wish Baby Jay would accept his loss to GSP and keep his mouth shut. If he had won the fight then he could speculate on what the welterweight champ should be doing.

(Since it would be him if he had won of course.)

Hope Diego works BJ.

YES!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!

Justinmacd - BJ talks better than he fights.

Seriously LOL @ this. Keep your fucking mouth shut. You barely beat Kenny fucking Florian.

If he doesn't sub him, that is probably a 48-47 UD for Penn. Not very spectacular.

this is the dumbest post ever (of the day)

so your problem is that he subbed him but if he didn't sub him he would have won a decision? this a case where i hope you are trolling. if not, you are criminally stupid.

edit: i see notorious omg has already put you in your place.

GSP won't be interested in fighting Anderson until Nate gets beat again. Why bothers taking a challenge away from his teammate?

They just showed the UFC Access w/ GSP and in it he stated that he would like to fight the champions at higher weight classes once he cleans out the division...

well... he's cleaned out the division

but we are still waiting...

BJ is not talkin shit - he's just trying to light that fire...

"So BJ trying to start a war with Anderson & GSP"

No.

He's only making a simple statement.

And most fans have also made this same statement.

^^^^^^^^^^ they didn't clean out their weight classes like gsp obviously has and yes he has.. hardy and swick won't beable to do shit to him..

LOL at the BJ/KenFlo being close

BJ just can't accept the fact that GSP beat him and will do it again simply because he's a better fighter. BJ wants GSP to move up and lose to Anderson since he can't beat him Georges himself. Though, I think GSP could beat Silva.

Notorious OMG brought the realness to this thread.

LOL@anyone DARING to say a fight BJ was in was close. BJ dominates every round of every fight including the ones he loses and anyone who DARES say otherwise is just a stupid idiot and a troll.

Bloated with Kool-Aid. Only BJs fans talk about people daring to say a fight was competitive and being insulted.

BJ might be butthurt, but he speaks the truth.

GSPisGOD - I hope BJ gets his ass handed to him by Sanchez. After watching him struggle against Florian, it seems more than likely that he'll lose his belt and I will LMFAO at that over-rated, spoiled little sore loser.

STRUGGLE? HE BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF KENNY. Kenny is a good fighter and im not on bjs nuts or anything but to say that he struggled with kenny is very much laughable.

HardHittingHeeb - BJ might be butthurt, but he speaks the truth.
Riiiiiight. Only a BJ nuthugger would have no problem saying BJ knows what is best for GSP and his career.

I swear sometimes I don't even think yo guys are aware of your cult member traits....but then again, I guess that comes with being in a cult.

GSP is happy being the most dominant welterweight. He's smart enough not to move up and challenge the champion in a higher weight class.

GSP is much much smaller than Anderson. No crime in not putting on 20 lbs to fight a guy who recently was at 205

Where has GSP said he won't fight Silva? He's repeatdly said that there's been zero mention of making the fight.

First, the naysayers tried to use the angle that GSP wasn't a "real champ" until he'd defended his belt multiple times. So he smashed Hughes in Dec 07, smashed Serra in April 08 to win the interim title and then unify the title. Since then, he's destroyed undisputed #1 contender Fitch, humiliated Penn, dominated the next undisputed #1 contender in Alves, and is now recovering from an injury, waiting for the next guy the UFC puts in front of him. Meanwhile, the UFC has Silva moving up in weight, not down, when he's in need of a challenge. This isn't even an issue at this point.

inf0 - 
beetlejewse - gsp made bj look just as amateur as bj made kenny look. maybe worse.

GSP humiliated and embarrassed BJ Penn worse than any fighter I have ever seen in the UFC.

On Florian, Kenny never had a chance, but to say something stupid like it was nothing for bj is just silly. I'm sure it took him that many rounds to beat him? he finished him the first chance he got.

BJ wan't instigating the conversation of GSP, but he had no problem throwing it in. His opinion of a weight class he isn't even in is irrelevant, but when someone asks you a question what the hell do you expect? them to not answer?
You need to watch way more MMA if you really think that shit... lol

nope, i sure don't, and it was by far the most satisfying beat down i've witnessed. followed by Brock beating mir up

You said in your original post "humiliated and embarrassed", then changed it to "the most satisfying beat down" after someone called you out on how stupid of a comment it was.

Are you really that stupid, or can you not admit that you are flat wrong?

justinmacd has obviously made the dumbest statement on this thread, but congrats for coming in a close 2nd.