"BJ is a coward" says FItch

Fitch is pissed because they agreed on a rematch but then Fitch got injured. He wanted to fight again after his injury but by then nick diaz was in the picture. I remember Fitch saying on twitter that he thought bi was a real man and all this nonsense. Phone Post

Carne de cavalo é o melhor -  Yeah, BJ is terrified of Fitch.

Trying to figure out what is more unbearable: watching Fitch fights or reading/listening to his Chael routine.

I pray to the God of your understanding Erick Silva knocks him TFO faster than Hendricks on TRT. Phone Post

Legit LOL

Wehmer - In the second round, Fitch and BJ both landed a takedown, Fitch got the only sweep in the round and he outlanded Penn 59-18 in total and 14-5 in significant strikes.

In round 3, Fitch was in top position for 4:35 and outlanded BJ 149-2

But yeah, he totes lost.

I remember BJ breaking Fitch's nose in the 2nd, and taking his back, I had BJ winning the fight

Just because you dont hear about them publically,doesnt mean that fighters don`t turn down fights.

You should know this.

Don't see Fitch moving up to fight top contenders at MW.

crowbar - Just because you dont hear about them publically,doesnt mean that fighters don`t turn down fights.

You should know this.

Good point.  I wonder how many fights have been turned down by fighters at AKA that we don't know about.  It's not a big deal, but the point is that it happens.

EckY -  Don't see Fitch moving up to fight top contenders at MW.

Yeah, I don't see that happening...

Michaeljacksoneatingpopcorn.gif Phone Post

CALL OUT KOS THEN FITCH, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOW.
But seriously he should worry about the brazillain he's matched up with already Phone Post

Fitch.. even his trash talk is BORING

Poindexter -  

What's the point of posting this here? Phone Post

Last time Fitch finished a fight... 5yrs ago. Penn has finished 6 in that same time frame.

BJ > Fitch

LMAO at Jon fucking fitch calling ANYONE a coward.

Argueably the SAFEST UFC fighter as far as stats are concerned.

BJ Penn comes up multiple weight classes to fight guys who have him completely out matched.

Took a title a weight class above where he belonged, etc....

BJ might be a lot of things, but he isn't a fucking coward

Kostakio -
Poindexter -  

What's the point of posting this here? Phone Post

Really? Phone Post

Cru "ATM" Jones -  Last time Fitch finished a fight... 5yrs ago. Penn has finished 6 in that same time frame.

BJ > Fitch

Last time Fitch moved UP a weight class to fight for a title = NEVER

It's Fitch's own fault that he isn't a fighter you would think of when you're trying to put together a big fight.

He better be worried about Erik silva Phone Post

I can't support calling a man who has fought in multiple weight classes, fought top names for almost his entire career, and has no other reason to fight other than to scrap, a coward. Call him whinny, call him unmotivated, call him any of those other things and there is evidence to support it. However, BJ has never shown cowardice. Phone Post