BJ is looking mad portly

shit. Gary makes cabbage look small

He's got the Tito-Head diaseese

All this moving through weight classes is cool and all, but does he do it so he can walk around as a fatty?

Renzo looks like Mir that pic

yeah i think he moved up weight classes so he can eat a proper Hawaiian diet.

BJ is fat brah! But will most likely win. ttt for metamorphs!

Crossfit?

Get 'im Renzo! I like both fighters a lot,but I'm routhing for Renzo in this fight.

What's scary is this, you know if he beats Renzo he will petition to fight Silva. As he continues to make this a known fact that he want's him

What a warrior

BJ is just bulking and probably on some supplements that are giving him moon face. Really, really bad moonface.

To be fair though, the guy does not have genetics to be a ripped dude. It's never happening. Even with a bodybuilding doctor, the guy'd end up looking like a midget hybrid of Tim Sylvia and Pete Williams.

"What's scary is this, you know if he beats Renzo he will petition to fight Silva. As he continues to make this a known fact that he want's him
What a warrior"

Yeah right. BJ hasn't fought a top fighter since Hughes. His fat ass doesn't deserve a shot at the Pride MW champ until he establishes himself as a top contendor at that weight class. Beating two Gracies who haven't had any big wins in years doesn't exactly do that for him.

Renzo couldn't even get past Shungo Oyama for Christ's sake.

This just gets more and more interesting.

To quote Sam Jackson:

"What's a nigga suppos' to do, he's Samoan"

On MMAWEEKLY radio, it was surprisingly revealed that BJ is actually looking pretty solid.

Hard to believe.

LOL @ renzo being cut when really the lighting used could make Akebono look cut.

Akebono is cut. It just looks like fat in Japan.

bj was pretty fuckin ripped in penn-uno 2

"Pig, poi, and weed. Breakfast of Hawaiian champions."
prejudice, ignorance, and stupidity... battle cry of the redneck loser...

BJ's not juicing. This is what happens when you follow the Atkins diet with the carbs.