BJ is the VERY definition of Pound for Pound best

He Fought at any weight, at any time. From featherweight to heavyweight, he was fearless. In this manner, he challenged himself more than any other fighter in combat sports history.

He is the VERY definition of pound for pound best. MMA fans have forgotten what P4P actually means, and BJ deserves that title more than any other fighter, by far.

True legend. Thank you BJ for getting me into this sport, and for all the exciting and fun fights. Phone Post 3.0

people have no clue what p4p means usually. In my opinion p4p means that you compete and no matter the size of the opponent you still can win. guys like bj, hendo, and fedor are proof of this

I Came I Saw I Lurked - people have no clue what p4p means usually. In my opinion p4p means that you compete and no matter the size of the opponent you still can win. guys like bj, hendo, and fedor are proof of this

Well it sounds like you dont know what P4P means

ricksongjj - 
I Came I Saw I Lurked - people have no clue what p4p means usually. In my opinion p4p means that you compete and no matter the size of the opponent you still can win. guys like bj, hendo, and fedor are proof of this

Well it sounds like you dont know what P4P means

pound for pound to me means you base off skill and size isnt an important factor

Frankie is a natural 145lber and beat BJ at 155 twice.

Not taking away from BJ but people don't give FE enough credit.

"He is the VERY definition of pound for pound best. MMA fans have forgotten what P4P actually means"

Apparently you never knew what it means.

"Frankie is a natural 145lber and beat BJ at 155 twice.
Not taking away from BJ but people don't give FE enough credit."

Yep. Even at 145 he was still smaller.

P4P to me means that if ALL fighters were the same size, who'd be 'The Man'.

KO1 - P4P to me means that if ALL fighters were the same size, who'd be 'The Man'.
This Phone Post 3.0

I think Edgar is definition of P4P

KO1 - P4P to me means that if ALL fighters were the same size, who'd be 'The Man'.
Yes. This is the definition. Dude in the early part of the thread is incorrect. Phone Post 3.0

He went the distance vs Machida-kun. That's insane.

BJ was my favorite fighter back in the day, legit felt really sad watching this fight, and the presser got to me as well.

Thanks for the amazing career BJ, we're all lucky we got to witness your greatness and journey through MMA, just one of the best personalities and overall human being the sport has got to see.