BJ Penn .com trolling,spamming?

from another thread

Posted: 2/11/09 11:08 AM Member Since: 8/6/07
BJPENN.COM, the #1 fighter website in MMA, is set to launch an online radio show this Wednesday, February 11th at 3PM PT (1PM Hawaii time).
The first guest will be none other than BJ Penn, who has not given an in depth interview since his controversial fight to GSP.

The radio program is scheduled to run weekly and will feature some of the biggest names in MMA. Please log on to BJPENN.COM and tune in this Wednesday, February 11th at 3PM/PT (1PM in Hawaii).

CHECK IT OUT TODAY AT 3PM Pacific

Then add this

Users with different screen names <
* andersonjeff87
* damonroberts76
* Jacob_8812
* truthhurts2

Then these threads
cheating is stealing -damonroberts76
Dana white still burying GSP with his comments-Jacob_8812
Is John Danher Crazy lying about vaseline for GSP-Jacob_8812
Could GSP be in legal trouble-Jacob_8812
BJ Speaks out today at 3 pm-truthhurts2

Then Toshi urging people to go tp BJ Penn.com
Basically saying the same stuff .

It is obvious with these threads and numerous posts inside other peoples threads that this site is being trolled and spammed by people from BJ Penn.com.

This should be looked into IMO
You have ignored this user.

You can probably add Lube Skyballer to that list as well. New one for today.

I know this is an internet board and pretty much anything goes, but I really get sick of one or two people ruining the board and the conversations.

sparkyman -  You can probably add Lube Skyballer to that list as well. New one for today.

I know this is an internet board and pretty much anything goes, but I really get sick of one or two people ruining the board and the conversations.

Some trolling and spamming is normal but everyday now there are old trolls with new names spewing the same garbage over and over.Trying desperately to tarnish GSP.

LOL.

the truth hurts, eh?

* andersonjeff87
* damonroberts76
* Jacob_8812
* truthhurts2
* BJ Penns lack of heart

LOL

Hope it was a long nice troll response.

* andersonjeff87
* damonroberts76
* Jacob_8812
* truthhurts2
* BJ Penns lack of heart

LOL>> How old are you andersonjeff87

Well Im not from BJpenn.com and I still think GSP is a fucking cheater. Its not enough that he is fucking huge and bigger than most other WW and wont step up to fight at 185 but he has to grease on top of that? On top of that he cant bang with Serra? I use to be a big GSP fan, and I am still a fan of his skill set but I cant wait for someone to knock hit the fuck out.

truthhurts2 - When GSP was Greased he could fearlessly through punches because there was no worry about any sub or any type of Defensive control that might tie gsp up or slow down his momentum. The Vaseline is a physical and mental edge. because you can set a game plan knowing the guy cant
even hold on to you. You can be fearless with your punches from the top.

This might help you understand.
Imagine if you were in your guard going for subs against Brock Lesnar while he’s punching you in the face.
If you had the choice.
Would you want Brock to be greased or not greased?

Thank you for your use of the Mixed Martial Arts feedback system. Unfortunately, use of the system is limited to pro fighters, site moderators, and pro members. If you wish to purchase a pro membership, please go to HERE.

truthhurts2 - Grappula are you a part owner?

Obviously not or I would have kicked your multiple name trolling ass out of here.

* andersonjeff87
* damonroberts76
* Jacob_8812
* truthhurts2

Weird how that check IP thing works: says those four names on this thread all have the same IP, but only one has posted on it... why does it give four names?