"BJ Penn is getting crushed"

rock1775 - 
JRob7 - Other than cardio what does kenny do better than bj? I think bj is a head case but he won't get beat by kenny, even though I like kenny better.

striking...and possibly submissions.  BJ is a great JJ player,but has never impressed me with his MMA sub`s.

jesus christ dude do you even watch MMA?????

VectorWega - 
cdiorio13 - BJ is the Fedor of 155. One loss, avenged later in his career. He'll hold the LW title as long as he wants

So you are assuming that Fedor could hold onto #1 as long as he wants?  Are you joking?

Well, fedor has been #1 for quite a while now and he's made it look pretty damn easy up to this point

Hubs - Kenny best hope he knows how to fight...

and he bj should hope he knows not how

LOL

BUFFGEO - jesus christ dude do you even watch MMA?????
Not sure how an ad hominem attack would refute someone's OPINION, but attacking others because they don't follow the party line would be congruent with religious cults. C'mon BUFFGEO, you are better than that. Let the guy have his opinion. Enlighten him by sharing your opinion on specific submissions that you feel would change his opinion.

inf0 -  pfft

BJ is the best at 155lbs.

Kenny is not.

It's really that simple.

Im takin Flo Fo

joshjitsu - 
rock1775 - 
JRob7 - Other than cardio what does kenny do better than bj? I think bj is a head case but he won't get beat by kenny, even though I like kenny better.

striking...and possibly submissions.  BJ is a great JJ player,but has never impressed me with his MMA sub`s.

What a joke he Tapped Hughes,Pulver, and stevenson with the RNC ???

and gomi

To listen to Penn nuthuggers he is the best unbeaten fighter with 5 loses.

Ausgepicht - 
Not sure how an ad hominem attack would refute someone's OPINION, but attacking others because they don't follow the party line would be congruent with religious cults. C'mon BUFFGEO, you are better than that. Let the guy have his opinion. Enlighten him by sharing your opinion on specific submissions that you feel would change his opinion.

The problem is that would include WAY to much typing then I have time for
So I felt a random 'Blanket statement' for shock value was the best I could produce at the moment

LOL

Excellent!

Ausgepicht - Chances are the kool-aid will be coursing through your veins, excuses will fly, and BJ will still be the greatest human being to ever walk the earth before, during and after mankind.

Ausgepicht - 

Its funny how you bring up logical fallacies just a few posts after your straw man.

Thanks for noticing!

Baroquen Record - 
joshjitsu - 
rock1775 - 

What a joke he Tapped Hughes,Pulver, and stevenson with the RNC ???

and gomi

And subbed Bang as well.