BJ Penn trashes Keith Kizer

In BJ's latest video blog he trashes Keith Kaiser by saying he can't be trusted. BJ also states he has no interest to fight in Las Vegas again.

Craziness.

BJ is the biggest cry baby in the sport.

I disagree. Some shady stuff goes down in Vegas. Good for BJ to not just let it go.

NSAC is probably the most competent commission out there. Way shadier shit goes on in the smaller commissions or states that have no commission at all.

Tomato Can - NSAC is probably the most competent commission out there. Way shadier shit goes on in the smaller commissions or states that have no commission at all.

Probably true but feint praise.

Kizer in 3..2..1...

BJ makes a strong and valid point.

I'm sure BJ is shocked that the NSAC commission laughed at him and the audacity and absurdity of Penn having his mom, PI Shin, testify in front of them on a matter she has nothing to do with. After being embarrassed to that magnitude, it's no surprise that Penn is lashing out at Kizer and the NSAC. It's always someone else's fault, not Penn's.

I've always had the utmost respect for Penn but he has sounded quite "disrespectful" in his loss.

I don't want to badmouth anyone, especialy Bj Penn, but I think he's fighting a losing battle on this one. GSP beats Penn 9 outta 10x and quite frankly, even if GSP was lathered in Vaso head to toe, the outcome still would have been the same, imho. And its already been proven that he did nothing wrong.

After EVERYTHINGis said and done, I really hope this doesn't "tarnish" his legacy in any way, because that would truly be a shame. Especialy because there is NO shame in losing to a guy like GSP.

keepthechange - Kizer in 3..2..1...

BJ just needs to accept that GSP has excelled far faster than him in all areas of MMA since their first encounter, and get over it.

BTW, not looking to knock Kizer. Guy takes the time to come on here and give explanations. Just one of those things that everyone but the person who got the short stick wishes would go away. Nothing will actually be accomplished.

Kizer should take half his purse from the Pulver fight retroactively just to fuck with him some more

BJ has possibly the least budo in the sport at this point.

If by "tarnish" you mean not make him look like a spoiled baby with unbelievable talent but no heart or desire to work for his success.. then that ship is sailed.

orcus -  BJ has possibly the least budo in the sport at this point.

LMAO at the truthiness of this statement!!

'Probably true but feint praise. '

thats a knew won

Diego stole my name - Kizer should take half his purse from the Pulver fight retroactively just to fuck with him some more
HAHAHAHAHAHA

lol bj has gone crazy, I cant even bash him anymore

They use boxing judges that don't know shit about MMA. Adelaide Byrd is a perfect example, and she doesn't even know how to judge boxing.