BJ Penn trashes Keith Kizer

LOL, as if there is an AC that isnt shady and controlled or influenced by outside forces?

BrainofPJ - 'Probably true but feint praise. '

thats a knew won

Predates Shakespeare I'm sure.

I mean I'm shore.

no matter what you think about the grease incident, georges was caught red handed during the fight.  the fight should have been immediately stopped.  there was no way the vaselin could be removed in the ring.

so... it doesnt matter that the outcome would have been the same, but kizer personally catching the corner either intentionally or unintentionally applying grease and not taking action is inexcusable.

mongo54 -  no matter what you think about the grease incident, georges was caught red handed during the fight.  the fight should have been immediately stopped. 

the incongruence of these statements is hilarious.

so... it doesnt matter that the outcome would have been the same, but kizer personally catching the corner either intentionally or unintentionally applying grease and not taking action is inexcusable.

Absolutely false. The proper resolution per the rules is to towel off the fighters between rounds. This is what happenned. Same with Anderson Silva. End of story.

Oh good lord. Fine, BJ, don't fight in Vegas ever again. He's lost his mind.

The less I see of Penn the better at this point, unless it's to see him get beaten one more time and to hear the excuses after it. But after that, no more. He gives BJJ guys a bad name, I've moved on to Demian.

^ This.

BJ needs to realize that this is only hurting him. He was outsized and outclassed by GSP.

Daht - If by "tarnish" you mean not make him look like a spoiled baby with unbelievable talent but no heart or desire to work for his success.. then that ship is sailed.

TRUTH

orcus -  BJ has possibly the least budo in the sport at this point.

by far!!

Kizer is a scumbag straight up...

Go Kenny!

I love to watch BJ fight but this is getting crazy. He's got to let it go and move on or he be bitching about the outcome of the Florian fight next.

BJ needs to worry about his cardio and gameplan and let some vaseline that didnt affect the fight at all go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to take losing when you're a spoiled brat who gets everything he wants his whole life.

Double

Double BJ

BJ's Gay, That's OK

No One Likes Him Any-Way!!

I hope Florian kicks his ass.

Hardcharger, towel doesn't remove all the grease, kizer himself said that.

Beyond that, it is well known that a towel doesn't work.  For many years in japan it was common for american fighters to grease their ankles and behind thiers ears to aviod submissions.  Vasoline is applied and wiped of, leaving some in the pores of the skin that release when sweating.

I am not sure what has you confused regarding my statements about the ultimate outcome, but cheating is cheating.  Why do positive drug tests result in suspensions and and No Contest rulings?

Prepare2Die - BJ is the biggest cry baby in the sport.

A spoiled little brat used to getting his on way and when he doesn't he throws a little hissy fit.

Totally screwing up his legacy by acting this way and burning so many bridges.

TRAINWRECK