BJ Penn vs Aoki (Grappling only)?

Who would win and how?

A few years ago Aoki seemed like the only man that could have beaten and possibly subbed Penn in an MMA fight, but...

In a straight grappling match, who wins and how?

Baby J if he got back to training just Grappling and Jits....he is nicknamed the phenom for a reason

Jetster - Baby J if he got back to training just Grappling and Jits....he is nicknamed the phenom for a reason

Phenom? Phone Post

Jetster - Baby J if he got back to training just Grappling and Jits....he is nicknamed the phenom for a reason

No he isn't. Phone Post

BJ won his BJJ worlds in an extremely weak year. That doesn't mean is BJJ isn't good, but he isn't at the level of the top guys today. Aoki though not on the level Kron Gracie or Marcelo, is very good. He would beat BJ.

I think you 'prodigy' cowboy Phone Post 3.0

*mean Phone Post 3.0

boxing wiz - BJ won his BJJ worlds in an extremely weak year. That doesn't mean is BJJ isn't good, but he isn't at the level of the top guys today. Aoki though not on the level Kron Gracie or Marcelo, is very good. He would beat BJ.

. Phone Post

OmgItsTheWams - 

Phenom? Phone Post

TRT Bj?

Lol Penn Phone Post

Unwariestpickle - Look I've got nothing against Aoki but is this a serious question?

When Aoki comes over to the UFC he's going to get mopped up. Just like the rest of the overhyped Japanese "stars".

Did you read op? Phone Post

Unwariestpickle -
caseharts - 
Unwariestpickle - Look I've got nothing against Aoki but is this a serious question?

When Aoki comes over to the UFC he's going to get mopped up. Just like the rest of the overhyped Japanese "stars".

Yep, He doesn't have a shot in hell. MMA or BJJ

Ok dude Phone Post

I am down to watch that fight. I'd prefer it be MMA.

The real question is how would Victor 'the Prodigy' Bellfore do against Aoki?

Not sure if serious, but BJ would win a GREAT majority of the time.

Unwariestpickle - 
caseharts - 

Yep, He doesn't have a shot in hell. MMA or BJJ

lol, then you dont know much about Aoki.