BJ Penn vs Florian, who wins and why?

Florian will make BJ tap from strikes cause that's the kinda pimp Kenflo is

BJ will retire saying all he ever wanted to do is win the title which he did 2x, he just doesn't have the desire anymore

florian wins this because bj penn is a disrespectful b

BJ is gonna beat the shit outta florian. Kenny's only chance is to leg kick and run. I actually expect him to do this.

BJ takes this because he's amazing!!

Kenny may have nice kicks, but hands go to BJ. Kenny will buckle under BJ's power combos and pressure. It will look something like Bisping vs Hendo where Hendo had zero respect for Bispings hands and just powered forward. Kenny's not setting up leg kicks if he's running backwards.

I can't see Kenny winning in any way, whereas i can see BJ winning via T/KO or Submission.

Kenny is going to get destroyed and people will remember how incredible BJ really is.

BJ by Stunning left hook knocking Florian down, and finishing him with some good ol fashioned ass whoopin' somewhere in the first or second round, remember to TTT this thread when it happens :).

Call me a BJ nuthugger but I truly believe no one in that division stands a chance against him. I think Kflo is a great fighter too, I just don't think he's ever fought someone on BJ's level and when he did(Sherk) he lost. But that fight was so long ago it's not fair on his current skillset to really compare. I think BJ will overwhelm him and the pressure will get to him. We'll see, it's definitely going to be a great fight either way. I can't wait, hopefully it doesn't end prematurely due to cuts or anything shitty like that.

TTT for what I'm hoping is a great fight!

AKFourSeven - BJ by Stunning left hook knocking Florian down, and finishing him with some good ol fashioned ass whoopin' somewhere in the first or second round, remember to TTT this thread when it happens :).

Call me a BJ nuthugger but I truly believe no one in that division stands a chance against him. I think Kflo is a great fighter too, I just don't think he's ever fought someone on BJ's level and when he did(Sherk) he lost. But that fight was so long ago it's not fair on his current skillset to really compare. I think BJ will overwhelm him and the pressure will get to him. We'll see, it's definitely going to be a great fight either way. I can't wait, hopefully it doesn't end prematurely due to cuts or anything shitty like that.

TTT for what I'm hoping is a great fight!

i agree

BJ's better with his hands and Kenflo lacks the wrestling/strength to wear him down enough to make him gas out for an late victory assuming he can even take it that far.

BJ will win. Better at everything except maybe being tall.

Kenny is no GSP. BJ wins this one easily. Bj has never lost back to back fights. Bj can take one hell of a beating. Kenny is way over rated. This is going to be a Dan Henderson Vs. Michael Dingaling fight. Bj is world class. Kenflo is just ass.

BJ.... and that guy better be training instead of making short clips of him doing weird shit (ie. jumping out of 3ft pools, foot behind leg). I got $100 on that fat, spam-eating, Hawaian.

God damn I all of a sudden have a craving for spam.

People sayiing that BJ talks shit and thats why they dont like him need to listen to Kenny.Hes saying how hes gonna kill him.The truth is that Kenny really has not fought top guys.Whos the best that hes beat? Huerta?..People also forget how long Kenny has been out of action.Ring rust could be a factor.

BJ by rnd 3 tko

bshaw1979 - Whos the best that hes beat? Huerta?

What has Joe Steveson done to you???

"Bj has never lost back to back fights."

Loss Matt Hughes TKO (Punches) UFC 63 - Hughes vs Penn 9/23/2006 3 3:53
 Loss Georges St. Pierre Decision (Split) UFC 58 - USA vs Canada 3/4/2006 3 5:00

orcus -  "Bj has never lost back to back fights."

Loss Matt Hughes TKO (Punches) UFC 63 - Hughes vs Penn 9/23/2006 3 3:53
 Loss Georges St. Pierre Decision (Split) UFC 58 - USA vs Canada 3/4/2006 3 5:00

He didnt lose the matt hughes fight.  He just failed to win because of an injury.  He was also robbed in his first fight with GSP by the judges.

Who Wins: Kenny Wins.

Why?: Because I am still pissed off over the shit that BJ & his momma did to GSP. That's why!

My fancy, super complicated, well thought out analysis of this fight is that whoever's better on his feet will win the fight.

Ensanity - 
bshaw1979 - Whos the best that hes beat? Huerta?

What has Joe Steveson done to you???

Joe is good but hes B level and lost quite a few fights in a row.

GSpenn fan - Ken Flo wins this in the later rounds after BJ gets discouraged early in the fight...

nobody is going to "run through" ken flo. the guy has been finishing top fighters the last couple of years.

ken flo should make good use of his legs, since bj doesnt really check kicks and prefers the boxing stance

bj's jab will not be effective like it was against sherk.

i dont see this fight going to the ground unless its in the 4th or 5th.

ken flo is motivated hungry and dedicated...he will win this fight...you can write it down

I agree

BJ and the fight won't be close.