BJ Penn vs. Rory Macdonald: Who Wins It?

I am split on this fight, someone explain how it will play out..

BJ Penn. Rory will not be able to take him down, and BJ will light him up with his superior boxing.

Goderson Silva - One of them fights where you just don't know and one you wouldn't bet on.

I agree.

Rory has a huge size advantage, but i think BJ can hurt him on the feet and finish him if he gets on top. Phone Post

Rory will destroy BJ Phone Post

Arecsa - BJ Penn. Rory will not be able to take him down, and BJ will light him up with his superior boxing.

I've been saying this for a while.

Brain says Rory.
Heart says BJ.

Rory. Hopefully bj will then drop to 155 where he belongs. he could be lightweight champ by the end of 2013 Phone Post

Arecsa - BJ Penn. Rory will not be able to take him down, and BJ will light him up with his superior boxing.

This, and eventually Rory will go down. Penn will jump all over him and it will look like Penn vs Florian on the ground. Phone Post

wiggum -
Arecsa - BJ Penn. Rory will not be able to take him down, and BJ will light him up with his superior boxing.

I've been saying this for a while.

Will Rory not kick from the outside as he did to Diaz. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Arecsa - BJ Penn. Rory will not be able to take him down, and BJ will light him up with his superior boxing.

This, and eventually Rory will go down. Penn will jump all over him and it will look like Penn vs Florian on the ground. Phone Post

I like the way you think! Phone Post

Depends also on how good bj's conditioning is, cause I know for a fact that Rory's is at a beast level Phone Post

BJ Penn because it's a (Seemingly) motivated BJ Penn.

Rory keeps his range well, BJ won't even touch him. Nate Diaz couldn't do shit with his reach against Rory.

BJ

WAR RORY

redrum85 - 

Depends also on how good bj's conditioning is, cause I know for a fact that Rory's is at a beast level Phone Post

Good point. Cardio could play a huge factor. I think Penn is motivated to fight Rory and hopefully he is in great shape by fight night.

redrum85 - Depends also on how good bj's conditioning is, cause I know for a fact that Rory's is at a beast level Phone Post

Which fight are you basing Rory's beast level cardio on? Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
redrum85 - Depends also on how good bj's conditioning is, cause I know for a fact that Rory's is at a beast level Phone Post

From watching him training Phone Post

redrum85 -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

From watching him training Phone Post

Alright that makes sense lol Phone Post