BJ Penn's next move

BJ is done with MMA. What's next? He's not gonna sit idle on the sideline. He's a fighter, that's all he's ever done.

I would love to see BJ compete in Metamoris. Especially after seeing BJ offer zero offense from the the guard in his last fight with Edgar.

AND, I wanna see BJ train BJJ with Eddie Bravo before entering Metamoris.

Penn vs. Diaz Phone Post 3.0

Penn's next move? Burritos...lots of burritos.

So you want to see him enter a grappling match even though you said he showed zero offense in the guard? Phone Post 3.0

Spend time with his family. Phone Post 3.0

I said this before, but I think it's worth repeating:

BJ needs to/should do a sponsored UFC picks/cooking segment like Don Frye's.

Imagine BJ in Hawaii talking who will win, why, how, and telling you how to cook traditional Hawaiian dishes that he's going to eat during the fights. (So all the real BJ Penn fans can eat the same thing he is at the same time.) The guest spots would be awesome. Matt Serra coming on to show Italian pastas. There's a lot of fun to be had and it would require minimal effort on BJ's part--and best of all he gets to eat. It's seriously 100% flawless.

Thanks! I'd tune in (to whatever) for it.
Direct-contact-content always makes me happy. Like Joe's Fight Companions.

Commentary on fights for fight pass or fox sports fight nights Phone Post 3.0

My guess is he spends time with his family, hits up his favorite spot for some lau lau or khalua pig, then hits the beach and chills.

KidPittsburgh - I said this before, but I think it's worth repeating:

Imagine BJ in Hawaii talking who will win, why, how, and telling you how to cook traditional Hawaiian dishes that he's going to eat during the fights. (So all the real BJ Penn fans can eat the same thing he is at the same time.) The guest spots would be awesome. Matt Serra coming on to show Italian pastas. There's a lot of fun to be had and it would require minimal effort on BJ's part--and best of all he gets to eat. It's seriously 100% flawless.

Fucking IN, I'd watch that every time.

I'd love to see him take his gym to the next level, maybe help create a contender, or a champion. I just look at someone with such an awesome career like Matt Serra, champion fighter and champion coach. It's something for a lot of fighters to strive for when it's time to hang 'em up. Phone Post 3.0

12SixElbow - 
KidPittsburgh - I said this before, but I think it's worth repeating:

Fucking IN, I'd watch that every time.

Imagine:

BJ talking about how he feels how Cain and Werdum will go down. What to look for. What he feels Werdum's BJJ is like compared to Cain's. Then he moves into how to make a plate lunch of lau lau, kalua pork, lomi lomi salmon and rice. Then the fade away shows Hunto with a big hunk of ham hanging from his mouth.

Get at me DFW. I got these ideas for years.

He should fix his website, and get it back to where it was when he was in the prime of his career. BJ was ahead of the game back then, in terms of his food vlogs, training vids, connecting his fans from Hawaii with his fans from the mainland. At some point (right around the time of the Diaz fight) he bailed entirely and let it become a site for MMA "news".

BJ should update the app as well, so it's good to go when they relaunch BJPENN.com

Serra-weight Phone Post 3.0

In.

Silverball - He should fix his website, and get it back to where it was when he was in the prime of his career. BJ was ahead of the game back then, in terms of his food vlogs, training vids, connecting his fans from Hawaii with his fans from the mainland. At some point (right around the time of the Diaz fight) he bailed entirely and let it become a site for MMA "news".

BJ should update the app as well, so it's good to go when they relaunch BJPENN.com

This. I used to love watching his vblogs and seeing what he's up to in Hawaii. But fuck, I would watch just about anything he's involved in.

I'd want him to do Mundials or ADCC.PLEASE.metamoris can come later.