BJ seperated his rib

Just left his room and he's OK. While ripping out the back door and taking Matt's back, he seperated his rib and tried desperatly to finish it right there. In the corner between 2 and 3 he never mentioned it to any cornerman. Coming into the 3rd, he couldn't breath and felt immobile. Matt was outclassed until BJ injured his rib.... FACT!!!

bj is still my all time favorite...

Hughes has such amazing farm strength that often when you try BJJ on him you seperate a rib.

Plus if Hughes had seperated a rib he would not have given up like that, which it seems BJ has done for the second fight in a row.

While ripping out the back door and taking Matt's back, he seperated his rib

Yeah, as opposed to having his ribs separated by Hughes continually punching his ribs in round 3.

And to thin, Hughes did it with only one good eye.

"Plus if Hughes had seperated a rib he would not have given up like that, which it seems BJ has done for the second fight in a row."

yeah, getting your arm trapped and your face pounded about 100 times before the ref stops the fight is a regular "no mas"

"Total domination, total humiliation."

Total stupidity. What the hell happened in rounds one and two then? Holy shit.

BJ won the first two rounds, and Matt finished him in the 3rd. Be happy your hero won.

lol yea diego is the LAST fight BJ needs to take right now, i'm almost embarrassed to say :D

BJ has freaky legs.

Matt beat him, fair and square. BJ always seems to gas or break mentally.

Also, I wonder if any of those kicks to the ribs had anything to do with his rib injury.

Also, I wonder if any of those kicks to the ribs had anything to do with his rib injury.

Most likely

"Matt was outclassed until BJ injured his rib.... FACT!!!"

That, my friend, is the 100% solid gold honest TRUTH.

""Matt was outclassed until BJ injured his rib.... FACT!!!"

That, my friend, is the 100% solid gold honest TRUTH.""

Unfortunately, BJ lost. It honestly doesn't matter how much you were handing someone their ass if you get handed yours even more in the last 5 secs (or whatever). See Kos vs Fickett for a classic example.

oh dear,

That explains his total meltdown in round 3

I am hoping that Penn gets well soon and heal up from that injury

LOL at the bullshit. Man where did the influx of dumbassed trolls come from??

its a shame that BJ is so fragile that he can't get through a fight anymore without seriously hurting himself

Rude why even tell These fans who live through fighters like us! They only know what it feels like to sit in a seat and judge!

Thats ok! when all is said and done They will all be dust But the name BJ Penn will live on forever!

Hate Me now Grapes!

No wonder. Because BJ TOOLED Matt like a bitch for 2 rounds.

Damn it!

Oh well.

LOL @ you morons! Why the need for talking shit about either guy? It was a great fight between two amazing fighters.

Fact: It is always the same people hating on BJ Penn.

Did BJ steal your girlfriends or something?

Winner and still champion, Matt Hughes...Fact!!!

You have to admit BJ owned him for 2 rounds and then something worse than bad cardio happened.  I mean he totally shut down.  BJ is incredible, he just had a tough night.  His talent is clearly on another level from Hughes.  Whether or not BJ gassed or got hurt he has more talent than Hughes