BJJ and Covid-19

Little known secret - most folks kept training with no masks no vaccines. If you’re not okay with it stay home.

2 Likes

I caught covid in March when it was relatively new. It didn’t affect me to much . I had flus that were worse than covid. I know the same can’t be said for other people . I went back to training a month after and haven’t had any signs of it. My wife and daughter caught covid a few months ago and I tested negative . I’m not saying I’m super immuned but I’m pretty dam close lol

1 Like

Just think of all the bacteria you’ve shared over the years rolling, sweat dropping in your mouth, sometimes sharing blood from cuts, people at gyms are notorious for having ringworm and shit.

It’s just the risk of being a human being. You can die any day from thousands of different ways. Life is too short to waste it away.

The Covid 19 propaganda made people scared & content with just simply staying home in their houses. You might be alive but that is not living, it’s just simply existing. Get out and live while you still can

1 Like

Academy closed for like 2 months. Professor is a multi time time world champion and he had to go work at Amazon just to keep the place open. After that, we all said fuck it, trained as if things were normal and if you were going to cry about it, go do bjj somewhere else.

2 Likes