BJJ AND MMA IN JUPITER-FL

Mixed Martial Arts Center603 Commerce Way WestJupiter, FL 33458Phone: 561.743.2060Sport TrainingWe have a great program for Sport Training at our facility. Our coaches all have phenomenal credentials when it comes to coaching and teaching.left to right Joe,Ricardo,Scott,Fellipe and DaveBrazilian Jiu Jitsu - Our program in BJJ is one of the few in South Florida that is taught by a true Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 1st degree Black Belt under master Joe Moreira. Ricardo Teixeira, who is originally from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and also holds a 2nd degree Black Belt in Judo under master Hugo Mello da Silva 8th degree Kodokan Judo. Freestyle Fighting - this program is a mix of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, boxing, combatives, wrestling. A great program that combines all of your skills and blends them together for all ranges of self defense.

Joe Mullings is the Head Instructor at Mixed Martial Arts of Jupiter. He has more than 20 years experience in self defense and the martial arts.His training includes:Member of Blauer Tactical Confrontation Management Systems PDR Team 3rd Degree Black Belt in Aikido training under Phillip Chenique and Moses Powell 3rd Degree Black Belt in Ju Jitsu training under Phillip Chenique and Moses Powell He has traveled extensively domestically and internationally teaching self defense to individuals in law enforcement, military, personal protection as well as other martial artists.

TTT

TTT to JOE!!!!!
HE IS NUTS!!!!!! LOL :)
HE DRIVE FOR 1 HOUR EVERY TUE AND THU AT 5:00 AM TO TRAIN WITH ME BEFORE HE GOES TO WORK, HERE IN BOCA RATON!!!!
THIS IS TRUE LOVE FOR JIU-JITSU!!!!!
YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

Man, that place kicks ass!! I hope you guys can make it work. TTT for another MMA school in South Florida!!

WE HAVE ALREADY 30 STUDENTS JUST IN BJJ CLASS.
THANKS GRASSHOPPER!

How long have you been open?

7 months .

TTT

TTT for more BJJ and MMA schools in Florida.

Ricardo, congrats on your recent win in Miami and the new schools looks great.

DAMMIT RICARDO!!!

Where the hell were you 10 years ago when I was living in S. Florida!!!!?!??!!

thanks !!! But I won in california BBC3, in Miami I lost by 5 x 0 . was a good fight!!!!!!! but everybody have bad and good days right!!!!!!!
thanks guys.

We have been open for 7 months, already have over 100 students. One of the unique things about our school is the curriculums we offer. Beside being a great fighter, Ricardo is a phenomenal instructor in gi and no-gi. Additionally we have 4 other submission grappling instructors that are awesome and each bringing a different view to the game.

We are a associated with FFA in Miami and we are visited by Marcos, Davids and Mike out of FFA as guest instructors, they are unreal.

The school offers a huge # of classes and can accomodate most schedules. We have special Law Enforcement programs that use Grappling, BJJ, Muay Thai and wrestling.

It is a great training environment, feel free to stop in.

Over 2200 sq feet of Mat Space

Full size Ring

Muay Thai Bags, Speed Bags, Double ended bags, etc

ADAM Takedown Dummy

12 High Gear Training Suits

Simunitions Training (Law Enforcement/Personal Security)

Weight Training Equipment (Power Racks, Olympic Weights)

Cardio - Elliptical, Stairmaster, treadmill

Joe Mullings

www.amma.tv

If anyone gets a chance to train with Ricardo, GO!! He is an awesome instructor and a great person.

TTT!!!

TTT.

Ricardo, I am helping put on a grappling/kickboxing event in Tampa on 1/31/04 (Sat.)I was wondering if any of your students would like to attend or compete in the event, here is all the information:

THE ARENA FITNESS CENTER PRESENTS THE GRAND PRIX OF MARTIAL ARTS A NIGHT OF GRAPPLING AND KICKBOXING JANUARY 31, 2004 @ 3pm THE ARENA FITNESS CENTER 4251 34TH STREET NORTH ST. PETERSBURG, FL. 33714 (727) 526-0506

ADMISSION IS ONLY $ 5.00

AFTER PARTY AT THE WINGHOUSE ON 4th STREET HANG OUT & WATCH UFC 46

If you are interested in competing: Please contact Steve Usher @ (813) 966-6061 or @ grappler66@hotmail.com for grappling and Chris Sasek @ (727) 526-0506 or kineticmuaythai.com for kickboxing. All rules/styles: American, International, K-1 and Muay Thai.

WWW.KINETICMUAYTHAI.COM WWW.WINGHOUSE.COM WWW.THEARENABOXINGGYM.COM

Man!!!! sounds like you will have a nice event, I will tell my guys, but I am going to vegas to the ufc and superbowl at the 28 of january.

you can call one of my instructors in gainnesville. his name is Travis (352) 262-3426 and let him know, he is located real close to you .

thank you very much!!!!!!!
good luck with the event!!!!!!

Ricardo "Hellraiser" Teixeira

TTT

Ricardo Thanks and have a safe trip to LV

TTT