BJJ and pot

Do you think pot inhibits your bjj?

I haven't tried it, but my cousin's first time smoking was at tournament. He said it felt like a switch was turned on, he ended up sub'n all 3 of his opponents in under a minute.

Depends on strain of herb Phone Post

some people are a lot better when they are high it seems.

I don't know what kind of human would be better. Science certainly won't substantiate any claims for improvement. I for one would be waaaay worse.

It's highly individual, as far as smoker and strain. If someone likes it, cool. If they don't, cool.

I can see it helping the People who overthink things. It'd help them go with the flow more. I can also see it making dumb guys and lazy guys roll worse. Phone Post

I bet I would suck ass if I smoked first. Phone Post

It's part of the lifestyle. Like surfing, acai and bunda's. Phone Post

Cant see how sucking smoke into your lungs as an athelete can be a good thing. I am sure we all know a few at least that partake. They do not appear to be any better to me when they come train under the infuence. To each his own.

Devil Dog - Cant see how sucking smoke into your lungs as an athelete can be a good thing. I am sure we all know a few at least that partake. They do not appear to be any better to me when they come train under the infuence. To each his own.

Not all pot is smoked!

"I can see it helping the People who overthink things. It'd help them go with the flow more. I can also see it making dumb guys and lazy guys roll worse."

I fall in both catagories so it does absolutely nothing for me :(

Pot is just for hippies who are too gay to smoke crystal meth before they roll.

Jolovesbjj - 
Devil Dog - Cant see how sucking smoke into your lungs as an athelete can be a good thing. I am sure we all know a few at least that partake. They do not appear to be any better to me when they come train under the infuence. To each his own.

Not all pot is smoked!

Got it. Maybe in some brownies and knock off the munchies in one swoop, two for one.

LOL @ Shen

I prefer freebasing some cocaine before the finals..

From my experience, I'd estimate as many as 85% of higher level BJJers will at least take a couple hits when the blunt is getting passed around

What's a bunda?

i'm pro weed

I don't think it helps or hinders Phone Post