BJJ Brotherhood

Today, we had a little situation at work where we had this guy taking pictures in the hallway at work and harassing a couple of the girls by taking pics of their legs and asses.

Make a long story short, as the guy was being questioned by Security, actually tackled, my buddy who was with me said, "Let him take care of it, he has a gun." Which I replied, man I got two years of Jiu Jitsu, I'd love to use it just once in a joking manner.

One of the guys at the door who saw it all while walking in, said, "Japanesse or Brazillian Jiu Jitsu"? Which we all know when that question is asked, is by another BJJ'er. :)

We got to talking, about his school, ATT, how long training, belt, the whole thing. At the end of it all, I got a school I'm gonna check out, and felt an instant bond with another grappler. Who would have thunk this happening in a bank building.

which att school?

I re-read that part about ATT, and confused myself.

He studies with Mauricio Villardo. We were talking about the training as well at ATT, which is down the street from us in Coconut Creek.

"Japanesse or Brazillian Jiu Jitsu"? Which we all know when that question is asked, is by another BJJ'er. :)

SOOOO true