bjj classes and rough macho bs...why

hello fellow creatures of this beautiful earth

i tried a few bjj schools out and i found that many schools were not for me because i usually like to roll about 20-30 percent.

and to many of these guys in gyms tried to tap me out, and tap me hard.

i was like "dude why cant we just roll, learn the art and enjoy each others chi energy.

toronto bjj, to much gi training, could not really feel what my opponent was going through.

toronto nogi, like oh my god
i think they just learned everything from watching savage ufc matches

toronto open-mat...perfect for a gentle open minded male feminist like myself.

I think matbattle is the perfect place for you. Phone Post 3.0

yogaboy79 - hello fellow creatures of this beautiful earth

i tried a few bjj schools out and i found that many schools were not for me because i usually like to roll about 20-30 percent.

and to many of these guys in gyms tried to tap me out, and tap me hard.

i was like "dude why cant we just roll, learn the art and enjoy each others chi energy.

toronto bjj, to much gi training, could not really feel what my opponent was going through.

toronto nogi, like oh my god
i think they just learned everything from watching savage ufc matches

toronto open-mat...perfect for a gentle open minded male feminist like myself.

have you tried craigslist?

You like to roll 20 or 30%?  Seriously no disrespect but find a new sport.  

Subzero90 - 

You like to roll 20 or 30%?  Seriously no disrespect but find a new sport.  

wow, this is the real that i cannot stand so much of this bs in typical bjj schools

how dare you think you have the right to tell me
what to do in a democratic country like canada?

makes me wonder if your a CHEAT and take vitamin S
uhhh oh my god,
such ignorance

I think there's just a misunderstanding here :)

BJJ isn't meant to be rolled at any certain pace as a standard. It depends on what you're drilling, or weather you're flow rolling...so many variables.

The only part that should be consistently chill are the subs, but as far as positioning, you NEED to be working 100% power fairly often. If you'd like to go lighter - that's what blind rolling and flow rolling are for: To be uber technical and take strength out of the equation. It sounds like you want to flow roll as a standard, which is ok, but you have to realize that this isn't the standard, and people going harder than 30% aren't being macho, just doing the martial art as it's intended to be done.

Just my two cents Buddeh :)

Hahahaha, did I just get Rick Rolled? :)

I should have known :)

I deserve to be laughed at for this one, no worries :)