BJJ Gi Police

Rubber Ducky - I don't get it.
Roger Gracie wears judo gis because he likes the extra slack.
Ibjjf allows you to wear judo gis.
I've seen pretty well respected BJJers tell newbies that if they're not sure they want to make a commitment they can start off with a MUCH cheaper judo gi.
But heaven forbid if anyone wears our precious BJJ gi, forged in the favelas of Rio (via Pakistan) while teaching anything else.
Waiting for the day somebody storms a dojo because white striping is for BJJ only Phone Post 3.0

Try to focus your attention and attempt to correlate the following information with your inane rambling.

Here's the guy who started the shitstorm , he's a bb in malaise ryu made up style.

Here's his sign,

Here's the malaise class schedule, no mention of malaise ryu. Remember the sign.

here's an seo result

The act of wearing the bjj gi in itself is meaningless, see Combat Hapkido's John Pellegrini and his adcopy. Atama gi, giant combat hapkido patches and title.

Given the gi's, the sign,the schedule,the seo result, do you believe it would be reasonable and prudent for a layman to assume they were seeing BJJ at the malaise ryu dojo?

TO REITERATE, The wearing of the gi in and of itself is meaningless, when rolled up into a miasma of low cunning and clusterfuckery, it aquires meaning.

I'll say this. You wear a bjj gi to judo you're either rich or stupid. Phone Post 3.0

de braco -
Rubber Ducky - I don't get it.
Roger Gracie wears judo gis because he likes the extra slack.
Ibjjf allows you to wear judo gis.
I've seen pretty well respected BJJers tell newbies that if they're not sure they want to make a commitment they can start off with a MUCH cheaper judo gi.
But heaven forbid if anyone wears our precious BJJ gi, forged in the favelas of Rio (via Pakistan) while teaching anything else.
Waiting for the day somebody storms a dojo because white striping is for BJJ only Phone Post 3.0

Try to focus your attention and attempt to correlate the following information with your inane rambling.

Here's the guy who started the shitstorm , he's a bb in malaise ryu made up style.

Here's his sign,

Here's the malaise class schedule, no mention of malaise ryu. Remember the sign.

here's an seo result

The act of wearing the bjj gi in itself is meaningless, see Combat Hapkido's John Pellegrini and his adcopy. Atama gi, giant combat hapkido patches and title.

Given the gi's, the sign,the schedule,the seo result, do you believe it would be reasonable and prudent for a layman to assume they were seeing BJJ at the malaise ryu dojo?

TO REITERATE, The wearing of the gi in and of itself is meaningless, when rolled up into a miasma of low cunning and clusterfuckery, it aquires meaning.

I was replying to this thread, which referred to gis and BJJers' recent obsession with them, and you're talking shit to me for not talking about the subject of a different thread?
If I were talking about the particular guy from the "apologizing to my BJJ brothers" thread I'd have done it there. This is not the same thread, so a bit of civility would be most appreciated Phone Post 3.0

I used that as an example to illustrate the problems inherent with clusterfuckery since it seems to elude your grasp.

Rubber Ducky, you're the one.

Nah bro, that means they're for COMBATIVE applications, not sport! Techniques used by the MOSSAD, DELTA "BLACK OPS", SEAL TEAM, THE KGB, DOMINICK DUNNE, etc, usually constitute the bulk of these lethal systems.