Bjj gi

Anyone recommend a good CHEAP gi for competition? I'm 5'8 and 60kgs. Phone Post 3.0

Fuji Phone Post 3.0

93 Brand

Tinerrz - Anyone recommend a good CHEAP gi for competition? I'm 5'8 and 60kgs. Phone Post 3.0
Don't go CHEAP. Trust me. Get a quality Gi like Manto or Tatami. There about $150 and they last long. Fuji gis are good but I don't like the cut and they are fairly thick. You want something light but durable to compete in. Phone Post 3.0

Fuji is good.

Sanabul Phone Post 3.0

Fuji.

It is a good quality gay and you don't walk around looking like an advertisement for a gi brand. I never understood why guys would pay $300 to wear a key that is plastered in some brand and looks like a f****** NASCAR jacket Phone Post 3.0

Fuji or 93 Brand

I recommend ordering from Rollmore.com. They have a 60 day warranty so if the gi comes and it doesn't fit or you just don't like it you can send it back no questions asked. Phone Post 3.0

I too vote fuji Phone Post 3.0

You can get a Venum contender gi for $69 right now on bjjhq.com!

12SixElbow - Fuji.

It is a good quality gay and you don't walk around looking like an advertisement for a gi brand. I never understood why guys would pay $300 to wear a key that is plastered in some brand and looks like a f****** NASCAR jacket Phone Post 3.0
VU for some sweet autocorrects. :D Phone Post 3.0

Polar_beatdown -
12SixElbow - Fuji.

VU for some sweet autocorrects. :D Phone Post 3.0
Lol fuck Phone Post 3.0

Eddie Bravo

I've got a couple of Moyas that I really like, and an OSS that held up pretty good, and was comfy. Phone Post 3.0

Tatami nova $90 Phone Post 3.0

Revgear! Phone Post 3.0

HCK. Howard is the man. Special tailored my pants didn't charge me any extra. Toughest most comfortable gi I've ever worn. Better than my moya. Howard combat kimonos Phone Post 3.0

Stupidnewbie - You can get a Venum contender gi for $69 right now on bjjhq.com!

This

Bjjhq.com bro.

There's tonnes of good gi deals on there.

Or shoyoroll they're cheap. Phone Post 3.0