BJJ in Connecticut

ttt

Andrew is one talented BJJ player and is a great instructor. If you
are in the area and are looking for someone who is going to help
your game, then definitely check him out!

Lynn

Renzo Gracie Association

Is there a site to visit or any info to read up on Andrew?

Thanks guys.

Question to mfah i will have a website up soon hopefully in the next few weeks.

Kneebar, bernhard rd is off middletown ave its exit 8 off 91 were are in the same parkinglot as golds gym right around the back im inside american martials arts.

And i will be starting a wrestling class 2 days per week the instructor is my good friend Mike a D1 wrestler with over a 100 career wins, you will definitly be hearing about him very soon in the grapling world.

If there are any problems with the directions give me a call (203)668-6110

Andrew - Team Renzo Gracie

mfah if your interested i have a add on jiu-jitsu.net i put some of my info up there if you want to check it out.

ttt

I was wondering if anyone from ct new any real good Muay Thai guys if so let me know.

I train muay thai in the city but im looking for someone to train with in ct also let me know.

Using mapquest you have to put north haven im right on the line of both towns.You go into north haven than back into new haven but i quess they still use north.Sorry guys

Renzo Gracie Jiu-jitsu Ct,
33 Bernhard Rd
North Haven Ct 06473
tapuout1@aol.com
(203)668-6110

ttt

Andrew, Chris Smith is in Waterbury, he is/was under Kru Phil Nurse who is in New York. I will see if I can dig up some contact info, he is a talented martial artist.....Joe

Thanks joe a friend of mine actually gave him my number and we spoke recently hopefully i can get together with him soon, thanks for the info

Andrew

ttt good luck bro from laz in new britain

Thanks alot laz if your in north haven stop him and check us out.

Happy New Years Guys

TTT - Andrew is our top NAGA Competitor at 155!

ttt

Thanks Kipp

ttt

up

ttt