BJJ in Doral, Florida??

I am relocating to Doral, Florida. I am looking for a place to train. Any suggestions??? Phone Post

Anyone.....Anyone......? Phone Post

I think there's an ATT in Doral. Not 100% though. Phone Post

I have a gym in Pembroke Pines if its not to far from you .. Your more than welcome to check it out www.vagnerrochamartialarts.com ...i teach all my classes

goodluck
VR

Awesome! Thank you. I'll definitely check you out when I get down there. Phone Post

We are right next to Doral, ten minutes down the road, www.FreestyleFightingAcademy.com

We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

I look forward to checking it out. Thanks for the info. Phone Post

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academy of Miami located in Doral Phone Post

ATT doral and FFA are both still going. ATT just relocated Phone Post

Where is ATT Doral? I know where FFA is. Phone Post

ATT Doral is off the palmetto n 25th street Phone Post

That's so close to my new store. Thanks Phone Post

Jewrad come by our place for a free class also. See which place works for you. 8855 NW 35ln, doral Phone Post

Absolutely. I should be down there within a few weeks. Phone Post

Fracture, who is the instructor at your academy?? Phone Post

jewrad - 

Fracture, who is the instructor at your academy?? Phone Post

Me
Robert Schwartz - 1st degree Black belt under Moacir "Boca"
Lobsterjiujitsu.com. Let me know if you want to come by and check out a free class.

I'll come see you when I get there. Thanks Phone Post

jewrad - I'll come see you when I get there. Thanks Phone Post

Cool, no problem Phone Post

Where can I see your class schedule and fees? I'll be there in two weeks and can't wait!! Phone Post

jewrad - Where can I see your class schedule and fees? I'll be there in two weeks and can't wait!! Phone Post

Lobsterjiujitsu.com is our website that we just started but still needs some work and link to our Facebook page on the website. I'm also working on some New Years pricing specials and new training programs. I know we have very competitive rates for our programs. Contact me at bjjlobster@gmail.com for pricing info. Phone Post