BJJ in P.R.

Boricuas! Hay sitios en la isla en donde practican BJJ? Estoy pensando en ir para ya en mayo o junio por varios dias, si Dios quiere. Necesito saber si hay.

Go to the spanish ground and ask for Vagabundo he is a purple (I think) under Flavio Behring.

Hey USMCRECON, how are u doing? we train in Carolina, just a couple of minutes from the airport. also, we have another school in Cupey, near Senorial Mall, easy to get there from the express way. if you come to PR, please let me know ! jorgef@prtc.net

Abrazo fuerte y Feliz Navidad !!

Vaga:
Que me cuentas bro?
Can you post and let us know when Prof. Behring is going to visit P.R.

got it Ill let you know..

Hey Rick, q pasa tipo, como te va todo? Mestre Flavio viene en marzo casi seguro. como sea cuando este cerca la fecha te dejare saber , ok? abrazo y feliz navidad a todos!

Gracias Vaga. Yo pienso estar en Los Angeles en marzo pero puede que me de otro viaje pa la isla aunque sea pa un fin de semana. Rapido can las fechas. OK
FELIZ NAVIDAD!!

Thats right, Jorge "Vagabundo" is sandbagging big time in purple! Jorge, you should come to the main land and get in a few tournaments to see how do here. I know you did well in blue belt in Brasil a few years ago before your injuries.

You know you have a home here in El Paso. We can go to Copa Pacifica in March. So, what do you think?

ttt for Jorge in Copa Pacifica!!