BJJ @ Metro Fight Club - Feb 10th

My apologies Marie, sorry... I guess I got the idea of paying for an open mat confused. It's best for me to remember who's everyone is paying?

It won't happen again.

quinn. please contact me as i need to talk to you.

thanks.

stephen

i could use some extra mat time if you cats dont mind me coming in mondays to maries gym..she's close by. I have class on mondays and cant make it out to Warrior Way and maries gym is like 10 minutes away. lemme know is its alright and gimme a sched and drop in fee......thanks

Carlo

Carlo

It's cool, swing on by. You already have the directions as you have been there once before. Class starts at 730pm and usually goes till 9-930. Drop in fee is $6. Come by and roll whenever you wish.

What time schedule do the MASH guys train. Last time I was out there I didn't get a chance to train with them. But I want to see what time they start and end and if it don't conflict with work, I want to drop in there more often.

Marie

ttt Quinn

LOPEZ ROLLINGNHB@NETSCAPE.NET.....I HOPE YOU HAVE GOOD THINGS TO SAY??

DAM!! I FEEL AT HOME ALREADY!!!!

THANX GUYS!!! AFTER THE BIG LET DOWN I HAD...YOU GUYS HAVE PICKED MY SPIRIT UP!!!

cool! best of luck to quinn and the rest of you guys!

Yeah! Alright, after 8 hours of jail time and 3 hours at the bar right after, it's 930am, I need to go to bed! Peace all!

Who does Quinn train under? Any Affiliations?

i was dave gomezes top student...trained under him for 6 years...

Quinn,

I read your post and find hem very interesting!

"quincy-thats sweet man!! walter- thanks for having me as part of the team.. it will be nice to get away from someone who dont understand what loyalty is! and is only out for there own glorifcation.... loyalty is very important to me!!! i will be holding back NO technics!! so get ready to learn!!!!"

?im glad to be part of the METRO FIGHT CLUB!!! a team that dont put you out,or blow you off when you lose...and dont try to take credit for others hard work!! classes will be very technically orentated....i also have some big names that will be poping in from time to time to help out the class...? ,

If your looking for a war, let me know!

Dave Gomez

truth hurts dont it dave....

-edit-
But that's neither here nor there.

Carlo

I will be there in the mornings now. My good buddy Frank will be running me in the training. Im pretty sure you will be at WW but lik I said, you are always welcome! We will be training a little bit of everything on Satursdays .... no gi subs, mma, pad work, sparring, judo .....

Drop me an email if you want to know more.

Lilmight1881@aol.com

Marie

WOW... callin out Dave.... not a wise choice...LOL

Man of Steel

jake-where does it say im calling him out??

also congrates on your last fight!! i heard it was a good one....

thanx....i just think everyone should keep there business off here though... it just looks bad

Man of steel

Jake has flying armbared the correct :)

Quinn,

I am sorry I offended you! I admit, I had a lot going on, and did not handle the situation as well as I should have.

You were a very dedicated student, and deserved better treatment.

Best of luck,

Dave

thanks for the info marie..Mondays will probably be my best bet. Saturdays and thursdays are WW days..other days are just pure work.

MASH trains Tues, Wed, starting at 830 until god knows when. Hopefully see you monday or something.

Carlo