BJJ @ MFC Starting Feb 10

BJJ Classes Starting Feb. 10th!! Click Here

Current MFC members can train 6 days a week now for $70.00 (thats 24 classes yo!)..MMA, Submission, Judo, BJJ and soon we will be adding a boxing class with a certified usa boxing coach, so stay tuned..

MFC

We live and will die for this shit!!

MM: Hah, cool I guess the word is true.

We gonna be under the flag of the Fabricio and stuff for certification or?

Yes, our guys can be ranked by Marcio Corleta when he is in Michigan.

ttt

Cool

MM: Very fucking cool... I need to fix my sob story and get down there.

The Mighty Quinn is a good guy that brings a lot of skill, experience and teaching abilities to the table. Big plus having him with the team. Quinn has competed in both bjj and mma.

quincy-thats sweet man!! walter- thanks for having me as part of the team..
it will be nice to get away from someone who dont understand what loyalty is! and is only out for there own glorifcation.... loyalty is very important to me!!! i will be holding back NO technics!! so get ready to learn!!!!

Hell yeah, we'll get bjj guys learning standup and judo guys training newaza and sub grappling more. Potent.

Sounds great! Good luck guys!

Awesome news Quinn your a cool dude.I look forward to a visit soon.For sure not this sunday maybe next.

"quincy-thats sweet man!! walter- thanks for having me as part of the team.. it will be nice to get away from someone who dont understand what loyalty is! and is only out for there own glorifcation.... loyalty is very important to me!!! i will be holding back NO technics!! so get ready to learn!!!!"

Interesting statement!

Dave

In re: some of the bjj fellas learning judo throws just last Sunday we were working with Jubera on uchimata and after about 1/2 hour it was looking pretty damn good. Same with Seth's moroteseoinage. Both throws selected based on body types, tempo, etc.

Quinn,

I read your post and find hem very interesting!

"quincy-thats sweet man!! walter- thanks for having me as part of the team.. it will be nice to get away from someone who dont understand what loyalty is! and is only out for there own glorifcation.... loyalty is very important to me!!! i will be holding back NO technics!! so get ready to learn!!!!"

?im glad to be part of the METRO FIGHT CLUB!!! a team that dont put you out,or blow you off when you lose...and dont try to take credit for others hard work!! classes will be very technically orentated....i also have some big names that will be poping in from time to time to help out the class...? ,

If your looking for a war, let me know!

Dave Gomez

truth hurts dont it dave??

What took you so long Quinn?

brad-what do you mean?? to get back to jj?? it took a long time to heal my wound up enuf to get started again......

thats a badass price tag for all that you guys are offering. i dont think there is a better deal anywhere in the country for the variety of training you guys are giving.

i cant wait to come out and see how it all gels together. im sure itll be seamless, thats why im so eager to check it out. =)

No, I meant on coming to MFC

Quinn,

See other post!

Dave