Bjj/mma in Queens NY

My coworker wants to learn bjj/mma.

Are they any schools in the area.

By the way he lives in Jamaica Queens.

Also I dont think he could afford Renzo prices.

Thanks

justin garcia is around the nyc area he is really good

combined martial arts in astoria, with danny suarez (bjj brown belt) and woodhaven mma in woodhaven, with carmine zocchi (bjj brown belt).

I recommend checking out Hidden Fist Martial Arts Academy. The instructor is extremely talented. You can reach him at 718-460-2364. The school is located at 33-45 Francis Lewis Blvd, right by PowerHouse Gym. It's in Bayside by the way.

Combined Martial Arts now has Carmine Zocchi and he also teaches at a judo school for more info Check out
www.combinedmartialarts.com

Justin Garcia and the Jungle Gym are the way to go!

I recommend checking out Hidden Fist Martial Arts Academy. The instructor is extremely talented. You can reach him at 718-460-2364. The school is located at 33-45 Francis Lewis Blvd, right by PowerHouse Gym. It's in Bayside by the way.

The classes are on tuesday night @ 8:30pm and on thursday night @ 8pm.. Nice guys and great training.

The classes are on tuesday night @ 8:30pm and on thursday night @ 8pm.. Nice guys and great training.

ttt