BJJ Saved My Life Tonight

"...you were probably drunk and don't remember getting punched out, dropping like a bag of potatoes and hugging the guys leg until being rescued like an old man lost at sea..."

LMAO

Way to Represent Stefan!!

Show the drunken bar brawlers of Hamilton that Joslin's MMA is the superior art. You shouldve taked PointPixie and Atrocity with you and as Atrocity has some kickass Kung Fu multiple attacker skills.

I myself wouldnt get involved cause the risks outweigh the reward and I mean If I watched that fight I would be asking "Well what did the guy do to deserve that whopping??"

Next time when in tight on a good single leg takedown like that finish with some flair like NOT LETTUCE does and punch them in the testicles with your left fist for some LOTR action. For more flair and BJJ flavour switch the single to a double by taking out his right kneecap then leglock or take a mounted triangle and pummel his face in with elbos like Pat Smith vs Y"ou Know Who" in UFC 2

stay safe and I want to go to the Funky Monkey next time I visit hamilton and Joslins

ttyl, Greg Compton, Kingston Ontario

Dusty Rhodes used to like getting "Funky like a Monkey!"