BJJ Schools in Palm Beach County Florida?

In about 7 months I will be moving back to Florida from SoCal so I am looking for a good BJJ school to train at. Does anyone know where I should start when I get out there? I am pretty sure I will be in Palm Beach County not 100% on where.

ATT Phone Post 3.0

I train Bjj at ATT West Palm Beach. Drop in and take a class and see if it's right for you. Phone Post 3.0

Used to be very solid. Now not so much. Imo your better off driving an extra 20-30 min south depending on what part of the county you are in for a TON of good academies in broward. If you live in south Palm beach county you should go to a broward academy Phone Post 3.0

2breath2feel - Used to be very solid. Now not so much. Imo your better off driving an extra 20-30 min south depending on what part of the county you are in for a TON of good academies in broward. If you live in south Palm beach county you should go to a broward academy Phone Post 3.0

What? Feel free to drop in at American Top Team Wellington on Pro training day, then I'd like to hear you say again there aren't any solid BJJ Academies in Palm Beach.

Attwpb.

Sharks att in Wellington seems to have the most focused competition bjj training.

The armory in Jupiter.

Wald Bloise place in palm beach gardens.

If your south Palm beach county like boca. Just go to the main att academy in coconut creek. Phone Post 3.0

Came here to say schlosser academy in Jupiter, tuesday and Thursday pro trainings mah gawd Phone Post 3.0

Anthony -
2breath2feel - Used to be very solid. Now not so much. Imo your better off driving an extra 20-30 min south depending on what part of the county you are in for a TON of good academies in broward. If you live in south Palm beach county you should go to a broward academy Phone Post 3.0

What? Feel free to drop in at American Top Team Wellington on Pro training day, then I'd like to hear you say again there aren't any solid BJJ Academies in Palm Beach.
Scrub city Phone Post 3.0

If you want hardcore competition teams Schlosser BJJ in Juno Beach, or American Top Team in Wellington. If you want more laid back Self Defense focused try Wald Bloise Academy in Palm Beach Gardens or Valente Brothers in Jupiter. Phone Post 3.0

Lol at this guy. Ufc vet and bjj bb say I train in the area and he immediately posts this.

No disrespect to any other academies.. Just threw out a few school off the top of my head.. 

Ton to choose from, just depends what your looking for.. 

rebelyell -

Lol at this guy. Ufc vet and bjj bb say I train in the area and he immediately posts this.
Someone's old lady got taken on the old ufc black belt lapride a couple times before settling down Phone Post 3.0

rebelyell -

Lol. Oh boy. I've only spent 10 years training In this county . With many names mentioned here but ok Phone Post 3.0

2breath2feel - 
Anthony -

Back it up tough guy.

2breath2feel - Used to be very solid. Now not so much. Imo your better off driving an extra 20-30 min south depending on what part of the county you are in for a TON of good academies in broward. If you live in south Palm beach county you should go to a broward academy Phone Post 3.0
Some bold claims. There's more than a handful that you simply cannot hang with. You claim to be in this area for so long but no one knows you. I personally know more than half of the posters on this thread most of them beasts Phone Post 3.0

2breath2feel -
Anthony -

Lol missed this. Please show up and let them know how much of scrubs they are. While you're at it. Where do you train? Phone Post 3.0

concentration camper -
2breath2feel -
Anthony -

Lol missed this. Please show up and let them know how much of scrubs they are. While you're at it. Where do you train? Phone Post 3.0
Concentration Camper trains there so why don't you go down and roll with him to see if he is a scrub. Phone Post 3.0

PunkassErnie -
concentration camper -
2breath2feel -
Anthony -

Concentration Camper trains there so why don't you go down and roll with him to see if he is a scrub. Phone Post 3.0
That dude doesn't want none. CC via titty smother. Phone Post 3.0

Marion Cobretti - Attwpb.

Sharks att in Wellington seems to have the most focused competition bjj training.

The armory in Jupiter.

Wald Bloise place in palm beach gardens.

If your south Palm beach county like boca. Just go to the main att academy in coconut creek. Phone Post 3.0
How is the armory now?
I used to be in Jupiter twice a year and would always go there to train. Absolute monsters including Buchecha back then. Last time I stopped in, couple years back, it didn't seem as heavily attended but it was a weekday mid day class so I don't know.

The next day I went down to ATT palm beach. A bunch of hammers including Gleason tibau the day I went. Plus they had a wrestling class which I always enjoy Phone Post 3.0

PunkassErnie - 
concentration camper -
2breath2feel -
Anthony -

I'd put money on any of our Blue Belts taking Bobby's lunch money, including Concentration Camper.

For 2breath2feel to make a sweeping generalization shitting on BJJ Schools in Palm Beach County, he'd have to be a high level competitor, right?

Here he is kicking ass at NAGA.

BLUE PLS:
http://i.imgur.com/sBBeF6e.jpg

Great 2nd Place win Bobby.