BJJ TOURNY - INDY - JUNE !!!!

On Saturday, June 26th there will be a BIG Jiu Jitsu tournament in INDIANAPOLIS, IN!!! Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt Professor Caique Elias will be sponsoring the 1st Hoosier Open. The best thing about the tournament is it is a DOUBLE ELIMINATION tournament.

Compared to other tourny prices this is a steal. You will definitely get 2 matches for only $40!! That price also includes a t-shirt.

Check out all of the details at www.indianapolisjiujitsu.com There is a banner at the top of the page that you click on for details.

ttt

ttt

ttt

Hopefully there will be plenty of people in all divisions gzbull. We are very excited about this as there is no big midwest tourny in the summer time. Thanks for the ttt's guys.

I hope it is run better than the Relson/Arnold tournaments. There is nothing I hate more than sitting around all day, not knowing when the next match is or anything. From the looks of the website, they have it pretty organized.

TTT

Hulk, know what you mean. However, The Arnold's (and even Relson's tourny in Oct.) usually have a large number of competitors. We are not expecting the huge number they have YET, but if this takes off, it would be great to have that many and make it a two day event and so forth. But for right now, we are hoping a great turnout of 150 - 200 competitors.

TTT
Scott

TTT

ttt

yes it will be gi only. With it being a double elimination the time may not allow for no gi.

Thanks for the info!

Dustin Ware

ttt

Armbarring, don't lie - you have never worked a day in your life!! How's it going bro?

Jason, it will most likely say Hoosier on it, however, after the season IU had we might look into putting Boilermaker or Irish Open on it. Just kidding.

Just checked out adcombat news page and there is a little something on the Hoosier Open on Kid Peligro's column.

www.indianapolisjiujitsu.com

TTT...

ttt

I'm there dude. Looking forward to my 2 and out, but at least i'll get a t-shirt.

ttt

Lol at my man Dave.

Just look at it this way, after our 2 and out, the rest of the day will be downing Coors