Bjorn Rebney confirms Nate Marquardt will NOT

*Not be coming to Bellator...via Bloody Elbow twitter account.

Lomabard will not get his wishes to mop the floor with nate.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/7/14/2276154/mma-news-nate-marquardt-bellator

Wow, hope nate likes M1.

Japan bound? ProElite?

PosterboyOwnsMe4 - U
F
C!

too soon me thinks!

What US company would want a guy who's been in trouble for something or another that deals with PED's 3x??? NO ONE

PosterboyOwnsMe4 - 
FenceGrab - What US company would want a guy who's been in trouble for something or another that deals with PED's 3x??? NO ONE

I think Josh Barnett would like a word with you.

Why? You think the UFC wants him now? They don't.
(and I am sure Dana is praying he loses)

I have no clue why Coker was stupid enough to Risk it with Barnett.

brahmabull81 - Nate would probably destroy all the guys at ww or mw in MFC or Dream (or any other org out there) so hopefully he can get on that path and show Dana that he belongs back in the UFC. Nate should just go on a can crushing tour destroying other UFC vets or something for a few months until Joe Silva inevitably gives him a call.

It isn't about skill set,
if you're constantly in trouble for drugs,
whats the point in employing you?

i'm going to say he signs with proelite...

I would guess Pro Elite as well. Phone Post

now the question is, was passing up on nate a smart move on bellators part? PED problems or not, he is a big name top 10 guy. any idea as to why he wasn't a "right fit"? i feel like bellator should of snatched him up for the next WW/MW tourny.

Can't blame Bellator for not wanting to associate themselves with a known cheat....good for Bellator.

Nate just cant catch a break. " When shit hits the fan"

I think his next employer ,
Is going to be Dream but he should ask for his show money up front.
Maybe the little players like the new proElite,MFC.
Or uncle dana is going to cut him some slack and let him got thru the MW division in strikeforce so he can earn his trust again

if nate signs with bellator, he would be stuck there because he would destroy hector and take his belt; keeping him there until they fold.

nate will return to the UFC within a year. once the media stops bothering dana about nate, dana will rethink about what he did and bring nate back.

FCFBlazer - I would guess Pro Elite as well.

This would be great, they could sign him and have Reagan beat his ass.

BJJkilla - if nate signs with bellator, he would be stuck there because he would destroy hector and take his belt; keeping him there until they fold.

nate will return to the UFC within a year. once the media stops bothering dana about nate, dana will rethink about what he did and bring nate back.

LMAO @ Nate destroying Lombard. Hell of a fight. tough to pick a winner.
This is just the "if your a UFC fighter your automatically superior to everyone" line of thinking

I also thought of strikeforce, it is now owned by Zuffa, so if Dana now feels he made an error it would be an easy way to get him back under contract and transition him back into the UFC later on, without outright saying they were wrong.

Marquardt called Askren and Lombard's bluff and called them out, so Bjorny has to save face (and his fights "accomplishments") say, "No right now...."

no wonder he's going at BJ on twitter so much, looks like a gym scrap w/ Penn might be the only fight he can get

not the right fit = he wants too damn much money ?!