Bjorn Rebney: The Promoter commercial @bobbyrazak

Enjoy mew new commercial for The Promoter featuring Bjorn Rebney I also directed the new show opener so get ready guys Jan 17th on Spike TV. Of course I come to the UG to release this commercial. The UG is my house. UG foe life

tt

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman I have magic in my blood when it comes to MMA doesnt matter what camera I use.

@bobbyrazak

Very cool. Great job!

well, it'd be much nicer if they'd follow DFW around, bjorn rebney.. bleh.

nice one man

Mertvaya Ruka lets look at someone new 2

@bobbyrazak

myrites - Enjoy mew new commercial for The Promoter featuring Bjorn Rebney I also directed the new show opener so get ready guys Jan 17th on Spike TV. Of course I come to the UG to release this commercial. The UG is my house. UG foe life

It sucked! Not ur work, but the shitty liar Bjorn trying to be Dana. He smells fake all the way. Bellator will soon die. Karma is a bitch!

Looks good! Phone Post

myrites - Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman I have magic in my blood when it comes to MMA doesnt matter what camera I use.

@bobbyrazak

ha ha, nice

myrites - Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman I have magic in my blood when it comes to MMA doesnt matter what camera I use.

@bobbyrazak

truth.  

Awesome!

I wonder if we'll get to see the 2 sides of this man

Rebney's shady dealings aside I'd say it looks like good work man. Its always good to see good quality videos out there.

awesome

Take each man as they come and let things materialize before you can pass judgement.
@bobbyrazak Phone Post

Awesome awesome awesome video Bobby! Thank you for putting it on here

and congratulations for getting the gig

Rickstorm we got to meet one day bro your my muse lol Phone Post