Bjorn Rebney: The Promoter commercial @bobbyrazak

Because of the heat on the Alvarezissue Bjorn decided to pull the promoter short film for now. Sad because it shows another side of the man but such is life.

Bobby razak

myrites - Because of the heat on the Alvarezissue Bjorn decided to pull the promoter short film for now. Sad because it shows another side of the man but such is life.

Bobby razak

i want myrites back BRB

myrites - Because of the heat on the Alvarezissue Bjorn decided to pull the promoter short film for now. Sad because it shows another side of the man but such is life.

Bobby razak

oh dude this totally sucks! I honestly don't know or have never even seen a peak of this other Bjorn side. On the MMA Hour, all his interviews etc he seems like a genuinely good man but of course we don't know what happens behind the scenes...

Chris27 - 
CindyO - 

LOL@ Bjorn trying so hard to be DW!!! Kinda creepy, IMO! No reflection on you, Bobby, cuz you know I love you and your work:)

Cindy

This.

20 bucks says Spike/Bjorn start putting out video blogs before events following him around.

Cant stand Bjorn.

I don't know Bjorn but LOL if he seriously starts trying to whip out vlogs like DW! No original ideas of his own??? Trying to swagger-jack The Baldfather like he's doing will be entertaining, IMO, so I hope he continues to=)

Cindy

Attack dogs engaged

Bobby razak

Makes no sense. He was trying to screw Eddie during the making of the project so why stop now? Bobby, you should get him to reconsider because an icon like Bjorn should be known throughout the world... even if it looks like he's trying to confuse viewers into thinking he is DW and Bellator on Spike is the UFC. He could just tell them they're mistaken;) LOL

Cindy

lol at swagger jacker.