BJPENN.COM VID episode11!!

UPDATE: The DEV team has been working their asses off and have brought you a new site and a new player!

Summary: Last night was anything but our usual class structure, including, a full contact test and an inclass challenge. The idea behind the full contact test is to give the upcoming mma fighters some cage experience with an audience before or after an MMA debut. This also allows them a chance to showcase thier skills in a safe environment.

.. and what about TUF?? HUH???? ;) NUTZ!!!

If you like the vid, please ttt so others can check it out, tell all your friends, stop by often, and DONT miss the next episode!

Mahalo! Prodigy Productions

WWW.BJPENN.COM

ttt

ttt

sorry to be a dumbass, but what the hell is ttt. anyway , love the new site , new episode was great. new tutorials section was a nice addition too. thank you BJ. hey bj can we get some more of the local hiphop , love that shit!!!!

dalimb,

TTT = "TO THE TOP" (I think I've also heard it as Take that to the top as well, even though thats 5 T,s)
Anyway, TTT.

ttt

BJ's website is great. Lots of great footage there

awesome T T T

TTT

ttt

shamelessly sneaking one up to the top** ;)

ttt

love these things.

ttt,not too keen on the new set up its a bit compressed I liked the choices before. All work in progress I suppose. Still an awesome site

ttt

t to the tt

Please leave the hip-hop out for us non-brother's.

TTT! gnarly site, keep it up!

ttt

As always, thanks BJ for the awesome website and allowing us to view the videos for free!!!