BJ's trash talk is fabricated and extremely weak

"i have a loss to maynard so he should get the first shot" - frankie edgar

this somehow constitutes being yellow and ducking bj?  Bj lost, brah.  Stand on the rocks by the water and wave your hands around all you want, the judges felt the way they felt.

BJ isn't even trying with his shit talk anymore.  This is weak sauce and i laughed my ass off when they actually tried to make a "beef" segment about some behind the scenes shit on the 118 countdown about this.  It's a load of shit.  Frankie doesn't give a fuck about bj.

Bj is just desperate to reclaim the belt because he can't go back to BJJ as his standby.  The game has changed and guys like marcelo would rip a hole in his gi pants and rape him on the mats at the mundials.  Dude has nothing else going for him besides his 40 million and his rematch.

^ frankie punching a hole in bj's face.

bj is mad cause they stylin on him 

I'll bet you 100 bucks paypal that BJ wins.

You seem angry perhaps I could interest you in a bagel?

bagels are fucking delicious.  and nah brah i am hyped to see him get handled.  The cal will not be on him in the octagon

If you can't afford 100 I'll go lower.

bj actually has a good chance of winning this fight, everyone knows that.  he is just acting up because this is all he's got.  he can only make so many "comebacks" before his train leaves for good.

If you don't have any money then we can do a Layzie Savage bet- Penis tattoo on your neck.

Freddie's boxing is fabricated. It's the new dance: Jerk and Spaz.

bj couldn't land shit but a passing jab and he was too fat to move his ass and cut the ring off.  same old same old

100 dollar bet buddy what's up??????

He's trying to hype the fight. Typically, there needs to be a good guy and a bad guy, and obviously Frankie doesn't have the personality to be the bad guy.

What else is he supposed to say?

BJ fights... what the hell Edgar was doing in that last match, I'm not sure....

BJ is going to hurt Frankie and take back his belt.

uhfelons - BJ's trash talk is fabricated and extremely weak

SO IS YOUR DICK. YOU ARE A GIANT FAGGOT AND EVERYONE SHOULD RAPE YOUR STUPID FACE.

GaymidaGaydan - 
uhfelons - BJ's trash talk is fabricated and extremely weak

SO IS YOUR DICK. YOU ARE A GIANT FAGGOT AND EVERYONE SHOULD RAPE YOUR STUPID FACE.

hey my dick works when it wants to.

flyingtoeholds talking to you uhfelons.

Whatever then DICKFACE!!!!! Talking shit but I guess you're not very sure about him losing to Frankie.

lol @ talking shit then dicktucking

dude is avoiding flyingtoehold like the plague.

I'm not feelin this thread