BKFC Fight Night: Omaha LIVE! Tonight!

A 50+ fight veteran studded card LIVE tonight!

70 fight veteran Sean Wilson knuckles up with 63 fight vet Rocky Long.

54 fight veteran Will Shutt faces Cody Land

71 fight veteran Alonzo Martinez faces Adalberto Serrano

The co main event features Houston Alexander! Looking for win number 2 over 3-1 BKFC and Toe The Line veteran Jason Fish.

Near 50 fight veteran at 47 fights. Dakota Cochrane who is 3-1 in Bare knuckle fights with wins Chris Leben and Jonny Hendricks, faces 1-1 BKFC vet Josh Dyer.

1 Like

1 Like

That’s a lot of veterans, WAR!!

6 minutes!

Thank you for the heads up! what time of the fight supposed to start? right now my screen it says stay tuned free prelims but there’s no clock

1 Like

Nevermind looks like it’s starting right now homie thanks again!

1 Like

2 Likes

Clean jab knockdown

2 Likes

Fighting scared, as soon as blathletic starts throwing punches and bunches it’ll be over

2 Likes

Great opening Prelim fight

Dubray showed a lot of heart. Good Ref we got 5 Knockdowns in 3 Rounds.

And that was an Upset? I’m sure the oddsmakers have a lot to learn about BKFC

2 Likes

No clue if it was an upset this is my third card since I subscribed to the bare-knuckle fighting app the last one was when Riggs got hit with that 5 hit combo to the body and went down. I’ve been very pleased with my five or six bucks a month whatever it is

1 Like

Dubray was -170

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing both back, Dubray is a tough sob and Ifakandu?? Is very patient / calculated.

1 Like

These guys are Swinging with bad intentions man this is great!

2 Likes

Barn Burner of a 1st for these guys. Good match making so far

2 Likes

One of these guys is going to break their fucking hand I think the guy in the red may have

1 Like

The way he was throwing those punches at the end of the round and he wasn’t going to the Head anymore and he had his wrist a little bit bent he may have hurt his hands

2 Likes

Another good scrap. 6 Knockdowns

We off to a good start!

2 Likes

These guys are all swinging for the fences this is great!

1 Like

Murray getting through with some accurate shots

1 Like