BKFC Fight Night: Omaha LIVE! Tonight!

That’s cool man.

Feldman seemingly gets a bit of hate and claims of being greasy but he is paying people well for this shit and charging us cheap by the year ffs to enjoy all these fights.

He’s a fight fan that ones to bring exciting fights in abundance to people at an affordable price and let you stream it anywhere through an app.

Feldman is a Just Bleed God, so for that I say God bless him.

2 Likes

Hell yea to that. Im surprised anyone got this sport this far because of how brutal it is.

1 Like

3 fights left I beleive.

Not a bad battle, Sean Wheelock pointed it out last time Sean Wilson came out like Will Shutt and Alonzo Martinez before him with quick and vicious knockouts.

That wasn’t the case but he improves to 2-0.

The USA vs British theme will be in most of the fights I’m assuming because that is a good way to sell tickets for sure.

The last few cards BKFC has had a BKFC vs BYB match American vs British on the card only this time in Wembley there should be many.

2 Likes

5 knockdowns a fight

Nearly a gauranteed knockout every fight or someone getting their face destroyed

Is it just me or has MMA met its match? If this was branded properly it could be UGE

No way this fight doesnt end in a finish

1 Like

Houston was on him like beans in a burrito!!

3 Likes

WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

3 Likes

Once he felt Houstons power he was like fuck this im out

3 Likes

Houston…THEY have a problem.

2-0! In the maddog BKFC at FIDDY

2 Likes

He has the tattoo on his shoulders you see it? “GAME OVER” across his shoulders…yes it is.

1 Like

Call me a boxing hater but I really want to see a high level boxer in his prime do Bare knuckle. So far every time a boxer past his prime tried bare knuckle he lost

Good to see Belcher back but also Tate back so quickly after demolishing former champ Joey Beltran so quickly.

Winner gets Adams for sure.

1 Like

I want to see Belcher win that belt man

1 Like

There’s a guy that got out of the olympics and is in BKFC I can’t recall the name.

Devin Gibson is an incredible boxer a Canadian champion and a ton of amateur experience he’s 2-0.

I must have missed his fight shit im excited to see how far he goes then

1 Like

Dakota “Gay for pay” Cochrane

2 Likes

Dang that propelled him up the ranks, good for him.

This was a great card thanks for all who watched to join in on the thread.

2 Likes

Good Day of Fights! Some good stoppages and nice to see Houston winning still

Thanks starting the thread!

4 Likes