BKFC SIGNS FORMER BOXING WORLD CHAMPION MIKE ALVARADO - FIGHTING ON MASSIVE APRIL 29 HOMETOWN EVENT IN DENVER, CO

THE WORLD’S FASTEST GROWING COMBAT SPORTS PROMOTION!

BKFC Signs Former Boxing World Champion Mike Alvarado!

Fighting on Massive April 29 Hometown Event in Denver, CO

Denver, CO (April 7, 2023) Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship (BKFC), The World’s Fastest Growing Combat Sports Promotion, has announced the signing of Former Boxing World Champion ‘Mile High’ Mike Alvarado of Denver, CO to an exclusive, multi-fight promotional contract.

Alvarado, a popular, can’t miss boxing legend in Colorado, will debut at BKFC-41, the monumental bare knuckle pay-per-view event scheduled for Saturday, April 29 at the 1STBank Center in Broomfield, CO.

“I’m honored to sign a promotional contract with BKFC,” said an elated Alvarado. “I’ve been a fan since they started five years ago and love what they are doing for combat sports. When I heard they were planning on returning to Denver I knew I had to fight on this tremendous card.”

“Dave Feldman and his Team have been great to work with throughout this process and I can’t wait until fight night and the opportunity to perform in front of my hometown, Denver fans.”

“Mike Alvarado is not only a former world champion but a true warrior who I watched fight in numerous, action-packed ‘fight of the year’ clashes,” said David Feldman, President of BKFC. “We’re thrilled to start working with him and have him fight on our massive card in his hometown.”

“As Austin Trout showed the combat sports world at KnuckleMania3, professional boxers have a strong skill-set to be very successful in bare knuckle fighting and we look forward to Mike Alvarado putting on a memorable performance on April 29.”

Over a fifteen-year professional career, Alvarado, a staple on HBO World Championship Boxing, compiled a record of 40 wins with only five losses, 28 of his victories coming by knockout. The hard-hitting life-time Denver resident is well known for his epic trilogy with Brandon Rios, their first bout in 2012 named the consensus ‘Fight of the Year’ by Sports Illustrated and numerous other sport media outlets.

Alvarado’s additional memorable clashes throughout his career came against Hall of Famer Juan Manuel Marquez in addition to world champions and top contenders Ruslan Provodnikov, Joshua Clottey, Cesar Bazan, Mauricio Herrera, Carlos Molina and Breidis Prescott.

HBO’s Jim Lampley named Alvarado to ‘The Gatti List’ as one of boxing’s top ten most entertaining fighters.

BKFC-41 is headlined by a tremendous triple-header of combat sports’ biggest stars.

Fighting in the middleweight division, ‘Platinum’ Mike Perry, (2-0), will defend his reputation as ‘The Baddest Man in International Combat Sports’ against former UFC Middleweight World Champion Luke Rockhold.

Making his return to the square ring of warriors, BKFC fan favorite and three-time UFC world title challenger Chad ‘Money’ Mendes, (1-0), clashes with two-time Bellator and UFC Lightweight World Champion Eddie ‘The Underground King’ Alvarez, competing in the welterweight division.

Defending her BKFC Women’s Strawweight World Title, Christine ‘The Misfit’ Ferea, (6-1-0), known as ‘The Toughest Woman in Combat Sports’ battles popular and fearless Australian fighter ‘Rowdy’ Bec Rawlings, (3-1).

Details for the advance Pay-Per-View broadcast purchase of BKFC-41, are located at BKFC.com.

Advance tickets for BKFC-41 are Now On-Sale at BKFC.com . The 1STBANK Center is located at 11450 Broomfield Lane, Broomfield, CO, 80021. More information can be found on the venue’s website at www.1stbankcenter.com. BKFC-41 is sponsored by Bucked Up, Only Fans, Crescent Tools, LIONS NOT SHEEP and Knockout Gummies.

Social Media

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship

Instagram: @BareKnuckleFC

Twitter: @BareKnuckleFC

Facebook: @BareKnuckleFC

YouTube: @BareKnuckleFightingChampionship

TikTok: @BareKnuckleFC

Media Contact/Credentials

Bernie Bahrmasel

Double B Sports

Phone: + 1 773 592-2986

Email: Bernie@BKFC.com

Twitter: @BernieBahrmasel

1 Like

Let’s Go!!!

1 Like

Terrible news. He’s definitely has CTE.

Maybe Francis will fight him for a few milly. He’s going to need a paycheck soon.

BKFC pulling off two events in 2 days 04/21 Florida & 04/22 England. That impressive for a fairly new co. Keep up the awesome shows op!

1 Like

No, he does not.

Him and Rothwell or Belcher be good.