BKFC Tomorrow 6/26

2 Likes

Watch the official weigh-ins for Saturday’s Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship 18 event, which takes place Hard Rock Stadium in Miami.

Heavyweight Joey Beltran defends his championship against Sam Shewmaker in the main event. Both fighters will have to make the heavyweight championship limit of 265 pounds.

Three other title fights take place at BKFC 18. MMA veterans Hector Lombard and Joe Riggs meet for a vacant light heavyweight title, Luis Palomino defends his lightweight title against Tyler Goodjohn, and former UFC contender Thiago Aloves fights Ulysses Diaz for a vacant 175-pound title. All will have to make championship weight with no one-pound allowance.

Also on the main card, former UFC and Invicta FC standout Pearl Gonzalez makes her BKFC debut against Charisa Sigala.

BKFC 18 is set to air live at 8 p.m. ET Saturday, beginning with a free preliminary card. The main card begins at 9 p.m. ET and can be purchased on FITE TV pay-per-view for $29.99.

Watch live video of the weigh-ins above, beginning at 5 p.m. ET.

2 Likes

https://www.bareknuckle.tv/

Thanks for the info.

4 title fights is good for any promotion.

Don`t really give a damn about the weigh-ins.

noted !

I went ahead and watched the weigh-ins pretty much because of Joe Riggs.One night at a after after party at WEC,Joe ended up getting a drink thrown in his face by a chick.I was holding Joe back when he went after her.He ended up throwing me down to the ground.

Another time we got into a war of words on Facebook & after we were done,he requested that we be friends.That kid must like to play mind games.

1 Like

NO ! im NEVER posting a Weigh Off Agarn For U

Let’s go, let’s go. Hyped for some action tomorrow. Pearl is looking gooooood in these weigh-ins too, jesus. Time stamp 21:35 for the horn dogs out there.

3 Likes

Her opponent has a big forehead,but look at them titties ^^^

Diego Sanchez showed up at the press conference and said fighting bare knuckle would be fun.

Now that he’s without that little moron of a sidekick, he might get to indulge in some more CTE.

:frowning:

BKTV app is so worth it, this card will be insane looking very much forward to it.

1 Like

This. Definitely worth it for some bloodlust.

1 Like
1 Like

lOOk what you wood have mizzed if you didnt watch weigh offs Bar

2 Likes

Actually,I did miss it.I missed Diego also :frowning:

1 Like

What’s going on with the BKFC 18 prelims? I have BKTV and it says “due to a storm surge bkfc 18 will be delayed to 8:15”.

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XpprNxCCqcw this was my reaction upon being notified BKFC was being delayed due to storm. Back on now prelims begin!

1 Like

Just had to talk to the right guy. Lol.

1 Like