BKFC Tomorrow 6/26

In for ‘Let me bang bro’ guy

Dude has some shit tats

1 Like

What kind of a stoppage was that

You gotta wonder where they find some of these guys. That guy doesn’t belong in there. Looked like that was the first time he’s ever been punched.

1 Like

He had nothing but he is feeling like he got robbed., This dude is going home and hitting someone.

1 Like

Cuban guy better watch it at the after party. Shit Tats guy might smash him
With bar stool and shank
Him With broken beer bottle.

Is this a haiku?

I dunno about that decision. Dude got walked down all 5 rounds, landed nearly nothing, and left the fight looking like Sloth from the Goonies.

I like BKFC, but it’s about on the level of Streetbeefs at the moment.

I knew that guy was going to get slept when I noticed an anarchy tattoo on his chest…just not in 5 seconds…fuck em

Wrong. BKFC is insane wait until the main card.

Yea all those shitty tats already prove he has terrible judgement he will likely go assault a homeless man.

Another guy that never should’ve been in there.

2 Likes

This has some crazy mismatches so far. That blue haired guy looks like the character you beat during a tutorial in some video game

4 Likes

Some mismatches for sure but I love the Pride Bushido feeling just giving these guys that want to step up an opportunity and build up on the prelims. A confirmation process for these guys if they want to keep going or not with Bare knuckle not many other places to try it…the main card is such a great example of great fighters competing under these rules though it will be insane.

1 Like

Another scrub. Jesus. Lol

Can’t wait for the main card.

It has the feel of the old UFC where some of these guys look like they don’t know they’re walking into. The guys that got smashed so far all looked like they thought they’d win.

1 Like

Love watching this shit. They need a new interviewer though. Not sure how this dude still has a job

3 Likes

I thought this Richi was still in a coma. I tried to find out what was going on with him and didn’t find anything. He won the fight but a throat punch f’d him up.

Where can I find a free running h2o of this event?

X2