Black Belt GracieJJ, Blue Belt BJJ, WTF

What happened?

Some of the Gracie’s are so sketchy. It’s like they’ve become the thing they were originally meant to destroy : The McDojo

2 Likes

I cannot remember the exact reason why, I think Royce had criticized maybe the online training or something. They went to Royce’s house and knocked on the front door to confront him about what he said. Royce was like who the f–k do you think you are and said he would fight them right there. They didn’t accept. Royce told this story a many years back. I want to know how they got Rorion’s name off the school and out of the business he started.

1 Like

Same here. Im even more curious when i recently realized that the super gracie bros call their school “gracie university” and they use the traditional gracie academy logo with the triangle and two grapplers inside of it. Rorion uses the lame “moving G” logo" from the early 2000s and still refers to things as gracie jiujitsu. How the f did rener outplay dad.

Before some jerk brings it up in an unfavorable light, I should probably mention:

The Shendokan’s certified “Cult-SAFE! Training Program” is a communal living arrangement wherein BJJ students live together in a SAFE, 100% Non-CULT environment on my compound in beautiful rural, Kentucky.

We do not allow contact with outsiders simply to PREVENT any possibility of ANY cult-like pernicious influence upon our group.

I know some “haters” like to talk about the Orange gis, the long nights of chanting and protein-free diet, but it’s all to keep students safe. When we see students deviate from our safety protocols, it’s a red flag that they may be under some kind of outsider, possibly cult, influence.

Anyone who comes to our annual “Family Visit Day” can see for themselves that their loved ones are happy and well cared for!

-Gm shen

6 Likes

I just checked our Reylson’s instagram. Probably the weirdest GJJ training videos I’ve ever seen, can’t even get past the sock wearing…

1 Like