black belts who dont give b.b's

Who is it that nam phan trains under?

So CUO? Unless you teach with a GI you can't make money? What the hell. I'm sure that Roger, Saulo, Marcelo, Jacare and many others could make the same amount of money just teaching NO-GI.

And by the way I do both but mostly Gi.

Rorian hasn't given out any black belts?? Thats crazy, his school has been open since like 1990 I'm sure there must be some American black belts floating around, after all Rorian has the rep of being an excellent instructor. His 2 son's are black belts and I'm sure there must be students who have been training there since the begining. Geez the next you know people will be saying that Rorian's only in it for the money.

It's all about Rorion and his kids. Oh, and Ed Oneill...although he is certainly not a BB.

Although the one defense for Rorion not promoting people is that a lot of experienced students left to go train with Caique awhile ago (although I do not know if that only makes it worse).

Rorion's just in it for the money? Well, before he started the UFC with Royce, there was NO money in BJJ or submission grappling in the US, and no guarantee that there ever would be. Whatever money he makes, he's earned the right too, alot more so than the thousands of competitors, instructors, promotors, tv execs., gi manufacturers, etc, who are making a living out of what he popularized.

i am a straight stand up kenpo man. we dont wear panties like you jew jitusu fags. we dont roll around and touch each other with our sweaty bodies. stand up and fight faygot. fight like a man!!

Old Guard needs a good choking.

I have heard that once you are a black belt you get a stripe every two years or three years (heard differing accounts) that you are actively training. So once you receive a black it is just a matter of continueing your training.

And yes I think its a shame that there are instructors out there that will not promote their students.

the rev

"Well logically if you think about it, if people could only promote others to grades lower than their own, then the higest grade in the world would just get lower and lower as people died of old age. Eventually there would only be blue belts left but none of the blue belts could promote anyone else to blue belt so they would eventually die out too..."

This would only happen if all black belts (2nd degree), died at the same time.